Will you be able to watch the worldwide debut of EverQuest Next LIVE?

2»

Comments

• Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard La BarreMember EpicPosts: 6,543
    There will be reports all over the net, so not sure I'm going to watch the whole live thing. I'll most likely be doing something else, like playing an existing game or watching a good movie.
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Core I7 7700k (4.80ghz) - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270X-UltraGaming - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 273v 27" gaming monitor - VR: Pimax 4K headset and Razer Hydra controllers - Soundcard: Pioneer VSX-322 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.
  • cheyanecheyane EarthMember EpicPosts: 4,787
    I'm a housewife I have clothes to iron ,bathrooms to wash and food to cook damnit but in between I will peak in. Who am I kidding will be here refreshing page every minute or so.
  • sayuusayuu glendale, AZMember UncommonPosts: 508

Yes I can watch it.

But I don't want to. . .

• Punk999Punk999 Baytown, TXMember UncommonPosts: 882
    It's at 9pm for me here in germany and i'll be at my wifes parents house.. so no sadly. 

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• BearKnightBearKnight Augusta, GAMember CommonPosts: 461
    12pm PDT, so that's what, 3pm EST? All i have to do is come into work tomorrow at 7:00am, and then make sure to work through lunch so i can leave by 2pm or so :).