Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the ammount of flaws in this game is to damn high

dosengandosengan Member UncommonPosts: 52

1) no way of trading anything..

2) no way of helping out other factions (if ure friend took the wrong factions ure out of luck

3) no helping non alliance members (so even if u and ure friend both are the same  faction u still can't help eachother)

4) helping others is "layered" defense

so if somebody with "1000 atk" would fight

and your friend has 500

and you have 700 

the fights will happen 1000 vs 500 then 1000 vs 100 

instead of 1000 vs 1200 

this turns the game into a simple donation fest , the highest donated military power player is UNSTOPABLE 

ive played this game since release and unless they change 

-trading

-assisting

-how assisting works

- friends

- the stealing from farms

this game should be avoided with a long stick

Comments

• ambrogiomo_ITAambrogiomo_ITA Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by dosengan

1) no way of trading anything..

2) no way of helping out other factions (if ure friend took the wrong factions ure out of luck

3) no helping non alliance members (so even if u and ure friend both are the same  faction u still can't help eachother)

4) helping others is "layered" defense

so if somebody with "1000 atk" would fight

and your friend has 500

and you have 700 

the fights will happen 1000 vs 500 then 1000 vs 100 

instead of 1000 vs 1200 

this turns the game into a simple donation fest , the highest donated military power player is UNSTOPABLE 

ive played this game since release and unless they change 

-trading

-assisting

-how assisting works

- friends

- the stealing from farms

this game should be avoided with a long stick

• ambrogiomo_ITAambrogiomo_ITA Member Posts: 4

However i just gaming this title and i must to said that for me difficulty a part this game like, for the moment i intend, for the moment, in future on see, however i re-write or as on said i quote the recenzion the other gamer because can be utily to knou.

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Originally posted by ambrogiomo_ITA

However i just gaming this title and i must to said that for me difficulty a part this game like, for the moment i intend, for the moment, in future on see, however i re-write or as on said i quote the recenzion the other gamer because can be utily to knou.

I dont know if my brain is just not working, but i have no idea what you just said.

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".