Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] EverQuest Next: Five Things We Don’t Want in EverQuest Next

12345679»

Comments

• RyphtRypht Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Two thing every game needs to be without to be successful; Dave Georgeson and John Smedley
  • kedarakedara Member UncommonPosts: 72
    What's wrong with My Little Pony? Besides, Fae was the only good race.
  • DrakephireDrakephire Member UncommonPosts: 451

Much better list than the previous "Five Things..." list. I'd only quibble with two items. I rather enjoyed the Fae.  They fit with the theme of the Faydwer, and especially Lesser Faydark as a place of fairytale magic.

Now perhaps you're referring to their addition as a race in EQ2...of those, I'm not familiar. Possibly they are annoying, but I cannot say as I've not played EQ2 beyond free trial (when it was still p2p).

My second disagreement lies with quests. I would like to see quests, more akin to Vanguard, but quests nonetheless. I agree that there needn't be an all-encompassing story arc for my character. I'm rather done with them. But I always thought the one thing EQ1 was missing was quests (or enough of them).

• anthonneranthonner Member Posts: 15
    No-Level (skill system) Hidden also so no one can know in real world pvp), No Soulbound Item, Weapon can Broke, Nothing Linear, Lot Of armor customisation