Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pve for Pvp?

IamLightningIamLightning Member Posts: 93
I was interested in this game, mostly the PvP aspect. Does it have active world PvP and how's the community? I heard though that the best gear for PvP is obtained through pve is that true?

Comments

• gamekid2kgamekid2k Member Posts: 360
    It is one of the open world pvp game. So yeah, you could be fighting a BAM and get shot from behind by other players.

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

• BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562
    Originally posted by IamLightning
    I was interested in this game, mostly the PvP aspect. Does it have active world PvP and how's the community? I heard though that the best gear for PvP is obtained through pve is that true?

No one does open world pvp. It's a joke. The closest you'll ever get is if 2 guilds agree to battle.

Visionmaker is the best gear in the game, has been for about a year now (nice job keeping content fresh). Some slot items are the best for pvp depending on the class, but the other gear considered the best for pvp (again for some classes, in some slots) is from the 3v3 currency/rank.