Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why do the mods ban all the frigging time?

tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

It's a joke, basically trolling now is down to if someone disagrees and says something bad about a game, people report and that person gets banned.

It's so stupid. 

Comments

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

Because this is a private forum and the owner can set what ever rules he/she wants?

But honestly, it is not like the  ban all the time. In fact i would say they are very tolerant as long as people keep it civil.

This have been a good conversation

• tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288
    I always do, I don't insult anyone, I just say the truth, Planetside 2 is a broken mess, just go to the forums and see what everyone is complaining about. Yet for some reason that upsets fanbois and they report you...
  • aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    it seems worse late night or very early morning EST.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

That's not how it works. Reports are used to flag content for review. They don't guarantee any action other than getting eyeballs on the situation.

If you received an infraction, you either did something wrong or we screwed up. Shoot me an e-mail at mikeb AT mmorpg DOT com or reply back to your auto-generated infraction e-mail and I'll be glad to review and discuss your infraction with you.

Locking this.

This discussion has been closed.