Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Batman in the next Superman movie

ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
Im excited and wondering who will play batman

Comments

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Originally posted by tkreep

Tbh I am NOT thrilled, because he quoted from Frank Millers infamous "THe Dark Knight Returns". Really? An OLD Batman and a Superman who is a government cronie? That didn't sound so good. I hope they don't twist Superman all like that. I really don't want to see a VERSUS movie.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by Elikal

Tbh I am NOT thrilled, because he quoted from Frank Millers infamous "THe Dark Knight Returns". Really? An OLD Batman and a Superman who is a government cronie? That didn't sound so good. I hope they don't twist Superman all like that. I really don't want to see a VERSUS movie.

Hes not making the movie based on that movie, hes just basing the relationship of batman and superman from that movie.  Batman always had a negativity towards superman and vice-versa because they have different opinions on handling crime. 

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Originally posted by Elikal

This.  Superman in The Dark Knight Returns is a butchered Superman.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

Honestly I want them to move on from the Bruce Wayne Batman for a little while. I'd like to see someone with a little more personality and a more interesting backstory  take up the mantle for awhile.

Personally I'd like to see Donald Glover as Batman.