Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

How many of you are like me?

squeeesqueee Austin, TXPosts: 722Member
Have either recently given up on a game you have played for a long time or have been let down by one of the more recent POS games that have been released, AC2 SWG, and are now just wating and hoping that one of the near future games wont be one big pile of horse dung to throw in with the rest of your 4 year old games.

-----------------------------
HomestarRunner.net

"Its dot com!"

Comments

• HedenHeden Edmonton, ABPosts: 131Member

I am in the same boat....I must admit that I am putting alot onto Horizons.

I played Lin 2 beta, and it is the same old thing.  What the online gaming world need is a new "ultima online" and by that I mean that when UO came out, it was revolutionary (sp???).  I am hoping that HZ is that.

Heden

Heden

• SuperbeaztSuperbeazt Rochester, MNPosts: 5Member
    I too am waiting on a new GOOD game i played many MMORPGs that sucked SWG was the biggest piece of shit i have ever player now that Horizons is coming out i have high hopes for it

2 year player of EQimage

• Yea definetly putting a lot of faith into horizons.  Hopefully it will pan out.

• squeeesqueee Austin, TXPosts: 722Member
    Anyone keeping an eye on Dragon Empires?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"

• OmolOmol Charleston, SCPosts: 332Member
    Yea I am watching it fairly close.

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox

• UifzUifz NM, CTPosts: 252Member
    Yes, me too.

• SerienSerien Orlando, FLPosts: 8,460Member
    no....not really

Email me at MurtBijani@hotmail.com
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~
    http://go.everwars.com/play2.x?p=83734
    to get me gold :)

• VindvalyaVindvalya New Haven, CTPosts: 115Member

I am in the same boat. I am also too poor to afford a new computer to play the new games coming out. 

What makes Horizons different? Sounds like the same old PvE approach which is exactly what I don't want. 

• SerienSerien Orlando, FLPosts: 8,460Member
    well i just saved my money....if u save a little everyday, you should be good

Email me at MurtBijani@hotmail.com
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

• MeltdownMeltdown Home, NHPosts: 1,184Member Uncommon
    Ya, I did the same thing... I had left EQ after 3-4 years (wow was that tough!!!) and went back to UO for the simple reason that I didnt have enough time for a time consuming game like EQ (mega-time consuming when your guild is fighting for high ranking spots and flags) But UO is just a filler they changed it more than I like. I'm waiting for EQ2 or perhaps WoW, guildwars and FFXI but since you guys mentioned Horizens I'm gonna go check that out now :)

"They essentially want to say 'Correlation proves Causation' when it's just not true." - Sovrath

• odinwiseodinwise Portland, ORPosts: 79Member
    I started with EQ...played that for about a year then moved on to the other mmorpgs as they came out.  I stuck with DAoC most recently...still playing it...about a year now.  I tried out SWG, and although I liked it I wont play it because it costs to much to play.  Besides I like Fantasy more than sci-fi.  Horizons really has my interest at the moment.  Before it was Dragon Empires, but Horizons sounds way cooler than DE to me.  Hopefully it will be the next UO.  It's about time the MMORPG genre experienced something completely new.  The EQ-started formula is getting old.

Pune!