Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A lot of new players? Future roadmap?

I saw a sale on Steam for TSW.  I am thinking that there will be a lot of new players in the first three zone soon.  I had a hard time finding dungeon group last time and I stopped playing.  I am thinking of coming back.  Did they fix all the quest bugs in the first 3 zones? Also I heard that Ragnar Tørnquist left to work on a new project.  I am little concern about future direction of this game. 

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

Comments

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873

Everytime a new content pack is released the population goes up, other than that the only place where you will come across a lot of other players is in Agrtha.

Most of the players treat TSW like a single player game. They finish the new content and go back to whatever MMO they have been playing.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• faiyofaiyo Member Posts: 123
    Originally posted by gamekid2k
    I saw a sale on Steam for TSW.  I am thinking that there will be a lot of new players in the first three zone soon.  I had a hard time finding dungeon group last time and I stopped playing.  I am thinking of coming back.  Did they fix all the quest bugs in the first 3 zones? Also I heard that Ragnar Tørnquist left to work on a new project.  I am little concern about future direction of this game. 

Where did hear that he left?

And there are plenty of people in Kingsmouth/Blue Mountain. I'm not even in Egypt yet (waiting for my friend so we can complete Dawning together) so I have no idea.