Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Be Warned

GoldiusGoldius Member UncommonPosts: 42

This is another scam your money ( pay2win) game from PWE.

It was previously called Rise of Europe ( check forums ) and run by Travian games with absolutlely zero support and updates .

Avoid this turkey and spend your hard earned elsewhere.

Comments

• manio22manio22 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    After the huge money market wall  i stumbled upon on  Neverwinter i really need no further discouraging ....i learned my lesson as they did so many others..

I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it
    --Voltaire

• aisalaisal Member UncommonPosts: 1

Waste of time

another PWI game where u need donate $

BUY BUY BUY $$$$

• bexinhbexinh Member UncommonPosts: 69
    This is why i dont play Chinese Games. Or play the game from Chinese company.
  • AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

First off, p2w aside, I have no clue why this game is even listed on this site, its NOT a mmo, its a 'city building' game, more of a glorified chat client than anything else.

Add in p2w crap, and its even futher down the line, is the only reason its here is because someone threw money at mmoprg's dev's faces?

• ambrogiomo_ITAambrogiomo_ITA Member Posts: 4

You and other utent have right is alls just but if i can i word i must to said that the game also on is very and very hard is also special and it have a one what of suggestion and particulary that other game not have, i not said just word for exprime that, i hope that who have game this title undestand those my word and use fantasy and thing to those, and hower hard or not hard, time or not time to long to game it, and spend gold really or not spend, a one fact is innegagle this game on gaming it like.

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Originally posted by ambrogiomo_ITA

You and other utent have right is alls just but if i can i word i must to said that the game also on is very and very hard is also special and it have a one what of suggestion and particulary that other game not have, i not said just word for exprime that, i hope that who have game this title undestand those my word and use fantasy and thing to those, and hower hard or not hard, time or not time to long to game it, and spend gold really or not spend, a one fact is innegagle this game on gaming it like.

WAT?

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD