Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

[Media] General: Disconnected

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,572MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

In this bi-weekly comic, artist Blaz Klaric brings us his irreverent look into the foibles of the MMO worlds we love, and love to hate. Check out this week's installment, Disconnected!

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• barasawabarasawa Eugene, ORPosts: 271Member Uncommon

I've had that happen :(

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• SiphaedSiphaed Everywhere!Posts: 876Member Uncommon
    Is this to poke fun at those who do the Claw of Jormag fight in GW2 on a horrible connection, trying for ultra setting on a sub-par PC, and then complain that they disconnected during the fight and got nothing?   Because.....well hell, it's clearly their fault.

• Po_ggPo_gg Twigwarren, WestfarthingPosts: 2,712Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by barasawa

I don't :)

that's the advantage to be the healer... if a once-in-a-blue-moon disconnect would happen right before the boss, the party would probably wipe without their trusty healer, so I wouldn't miss the loot :)

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid hell, NJPosts: 6,753Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Po_gg

that's the advantage to be the healer... if a once-in-a-blue-moon disconnect would happen right before the boss, the party would probably wipe without their trusty healer, so I wouldn't miss the loot :)

you sir, are an evil person

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Niagara Falls, NYPosts: 3,436Member Uncommon
    This one's not bad. I chuckled :-p

• Po_ggPo_gg Twigwarren, WestfarthingPosts: 2,712Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by rojo6934
    Originally posted by Po_gg

you sir, are an evil person

/guilty as charged :)

but admit it, a sequel comic reflecting to the same event, only this time the healer is disconnected, would be fun to read.

Edit: or the tank... one of my favourite demotivs:  http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii338/cloudtrader/demotivationalposer-tanks.jpg  ok, not disconnected just feigns death, but the effect would be the same :)