Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Havoc Gaming PvP NA - Are You Ready to Raise Havoc?

Comments

• SuddleDSuddleD Member Posts: 12
    I have been playing with most of these guys and gals for 2 years now. We have a lot of fun, but we take it very seriously as well. Our goal is to dominate on the battlefield. But, to do that we need to be coordinated and prepared at all times. That means we do extensive research on crafting, trade routes, classes and everything else that game has to offer so we can put ourselves in the best position to win. If you are a team player looking to dominate in the open world, send in an application today!
  • ArmoryArmory Member Posts: 1
    Come join HAVOC and Raise some HAVOC!
  • CricketzCricketz Member Posts: 2
    Been with these guys for a few years and they're the greatest group of team players, strategists, and just straight fun people to play with. If you're a team based player and want to be the best of the best, I highly recommend joining up.
  • DeucesWildDeucesWild Member Posts: 6
    In Havoc WE achieve Domination through Teamwork. Everyone participates in game and out of game for the betterment of the guild... Everyone shares in the Victory.

• Ironhead9Ironhead9 Member Posts: 3
    If you're looking for an active guild that loves organized PVP then apply to Havoc today!
  • ZinxZinx Member Posts: 2
    Love how organized and well put together this guild is!
  • StabfastStabfast Member Posts: 4

Been with these guys for over 7 years now... And we're still dominating like it was day 1. If you're looking for a highly organized and coordinated PvP guild, then your search has come to an end.

hit us up on the website today for more information!

Sartok Best of the Best Rogue Tournament Champion - VGSOH
  • DriddenDridden Member Posts: 4

Join the best, or settle for the rest.

Edit: That's just too cheesy to leave as is. lol. But seriously, we're the best.

• RookNovaRookNova Member Posts: 1

You were right.  That was cheesy.  :)

Good stream on Twitch though guys - look forward to the one on Wednesday as well on AA Source.

• robsonicrobsonic Member UncommonPosts: 26

I have been having a blast playing the Korean Retail version of Archeage with some fellow guildmates. Things are just now starting to ramp up for us in game and I am excited of the future!

- Porthos

All you in the KR make me jealous, but love watching the steams.

• JhazyxeeJhazyxee Member Posts: 2
    Yo this is one guild you NEED to check out!
  • QingHaneQingHane Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Summer is almost over =)

• AadienAadien Member UncommonPosts: 220
    Awesome guild, good family based
  • TaennTaenn Member Posts: 2

http://www.twitch.tv/archeage

Make sure to check out Havoc stream tonight at 8pm EST for your daily fix of incomprehensible scribble and some keyboard drooling.

• drodomdrodom Member Posts: 2

Congratulations to all the new members and good luck to those waiting for your interview.

• CricketzCricketz Member Posts: 2
    Playing lots of league on the side as well as other games! Lots of fun stuff to do before launch!
  • CreapyCreapy Member Posts: 4

A video here and some skill calc there is just a minor fix. It's just not enough.

So if I freeze myself can I count on someone to wake me when they release AA?

• StabfastStabfast Member Posts: 4

I'll wake you up Creapy... I'm in the same boat, but I know if I bite the bullet and start playing KR AA i'll be burnt out come POWER mode for beta/release. 

If I could only play casual... hahaha.

Sartok Best of the Best Rogue Tournament Champion - VGSOH
    Welcome to all the new members can't wait for launch when we all will be tearing it up together.

• dioxin1dioxin1 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Originally posted by DeucesWild
    Welcome to all the new members can't wait for launch when we all will be tearing it up together.

Congratz to all of the new members!  Recruitment is still open!

• SaverinSaverin Member Posts: 2
    Enjoying every night with these guys in Teamspeak, meeting new members, playing some games, every day is awesome in havoc
  • p51douglasp51douglas Member Posts: 1
    Check out our AA streams!

• RareOPRareOP Member Posts: 2
    This guild is full of active members that are constantly on the lookout for each other. If you have questions, all you have to do is ask, and  we will try to provide you with the most updated information with as much accuracy as possible. It's as simple as that.

• TacosabrosoTacosabroso Member Posts: 1

Everyone here is so friendly, great group of people to be playing ArcheAge with I can't wait.