Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Havoc Gaming PvP NA - Are You Ready to Raise Havoc?

recruitmentthreadheader.png

Havoc Gaming: SITE

Focus: PvP/ Territory Control/ Crafting

North American (EST)

missionik.png

Havoc Gaming is a team based organization which continually strives to achieve PvP dominance through the use of teamwork, structure, and member development. Our primary goal in ArcheAge is to be the premiere guild on our server focusing primarily on territory control and expansion. In order to achieve this we are focusing recruitment on tactical team-focused players; who through their combined efforts can as a team rival even our greatest competitors. We are placing equal emphasis on crafting aiming to establish a dedicated core capable of producing the finest cities, homes, ships and goods available.

philosophyj.png

A successful team is one in which members are viewed as teammates instead of as individuals. In Havoc Gaming, a team becomes more than just a collection of members when a strong sense of mutual commitment creates synergy, thus generating performance greater than the sum of the performance of each individual member.

In Havoc, the strength of our team is partly dependent upon the strength of our relationships to one another. It is important that as a member of Havoc you build relationships with your teammates so that you know members well enough to recognize when they need your help and support even when they don’t ask for it. Our success as a team is dependent upon the extent to which we function as a team and the strength of this team is based on the relationships we forge with one another.

sportsmanship.png

Good sportsmanship is at the heart of Havoc’s guild values. Our actions are guided by integrity, respect, and honesty. Our members strive to be team oriented and humble.

“Good sportsmanship encompasses many aspects of a man’s character, the most fundamental being respect. The good sportsman respects both his teammates and his opponents as equals. He plays with integrity. A win that does not come fairly holds no satisfaction for him. He is honest in his dealings with opponents, because he treats them the way he wants to be treated. He is unselfish in his desire to see all his teammates participate and enjoy the game. He is humble in his victories, and has the proper perspective on his losses. In short, the qualities that go in to making a good man are the same ones that contribute to being a great sportsman.”-Brett McKay

seeking.png

Primarily we seek players whose goals fit with Havoc’s core values. We place lesser significance on “initial” player skill than possessing a solid team-based attitude. We understand that member-development is a fundamental duty of Havoc leadership and will continuously be coaching all members regardless of skill level. Our new recruits will possess a drive to learn and always improve.

Member Contributions :

At Havoc Gaming we strive to incorporate a wide array of skill sets throughout the guild. Not only do we have the traditional positions like raid leader, target caller, primary crafter and position trainer, we also have journalist, guide developer, member retention, event coordinator and media production positions available. Havoc Gaming offers merit-based advancement within the guild. Very few positions have a minimal time in guild required as a qualification. We offer advancement to those who demonstrate significant commitment as well as the aptitude needed to excel at said position.

foundation.png

Though Havoc is a new guild its leadership has a broad base of skills in leading top guilds across many games. These accomplishments encompass significant achievements in both PvP and PvE.

GW2

Founders and Architects of the Titan Alliance 

Havoc Gaming houses the two primary founders/architects of the Titan Alliance for GW2. The Titan Alliance helped the Henge of Denravi server become the top ranked server in the world holding an undefeated record of 30-0 during Titan's time in game.

titanalliance.png  guildwars2rankingsthumb.jpg

SWTOR

Leader and PvP Officer of the top ranked PvE progression guild in SWTOR through 1.1 and USA ranked 1 ranked Guild in 1.2 when we departed the game. Multiple members of leadership were on our world-ranked progression team.

Rift

Leader and Officer of the world ranked 6th PvE progression guild in Rift through Gilded Prophecy. Multiple members of leadership were on our world-ranked progression team.

Aion

Leader of the #2 ranked Elyos guild Triniel server.

Vanguard

Leader of the premiere PvP guild on the Sartok server. Won a majority of the official SOE Best of the Best player tournaments.

Comments

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

Good group of people, played with them on Sartok/Vanguard pvp server.  The wife and I liked to play all aspects of the game, and did a lot of crafting/harvesting, along with guild organized raiding and pvp.  They always had good organization in pvp/raiding, best of the best tournaments, and crafting/harvesting to get things we needed for building the guild hall and other things.

Wish you guys well, keeping my eye on this game as well as EQN.

Jaxter- Ranger  / Xthos - Necro / Uhglybooghly - Leatherworker.

Wife was Nikita / Desiac.

• EnzoTheBakerEnzoTheBaker Member Posts: 2

Hello, I'm a council member in Havoc Gaming and a dedicated PvPer that is thrilled a sandbox style game like ArcheAge is finally going to release in America! If you are looking for a guild that will take the game seriously in regards to teamwork and professionalism, then please take a good look at what we are aiming to accomplish here at Havoc.

• Catnip101Catnip101 Member Posts: 1

We're getting closer to the NA ArcheAge release by the SECOND!!  lol... can you tell I'm a little excited...

I'm really enjoying getting to know all my lovely Havoc Guildmates while we wait for this game to finally reach our shores.  Many of us - including myself - are already playing the Korean Retail of AA and we've learnt a lot doing this.

Havoc is going to have a BLAST in ArcheAge.  Come with us!!!!!image

• IontachIontach Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I've been with Havoc for such a short amount of time, but it already feels like a real family. Everyone is here to benefit each other and work towards having an amazing community. If you're looking for a highly professional top of the line guild look no further and apply today. We will be causing 'Havoc' and having loads of fun, come check us out it's always exciting to see new faces.
  • mordantsmordants Member Posts: 3
    Really exited to start this new chapter in Archeage. If you're looking to join a professional guild with strong leadership but also with a team based attitude, well that is the place to be!
  • Daedalus1Daedalus1 Member Posts: 6

Thanks to Kaltanos, one of our Feature Writers, for his addition to "Why I ArcheAge." Good work!

His Article.

Havoc is a great place to call home, come and check us out.

• AadienAadien Member UncommonPosts: 220
    Very strong guild, that is going to make alot of head way in the NA launch
  • Rocky7032Rocky7032 Member Posts: 1
    Hey if your looking for smart people there here. I've been playing with Havoc for a little bit now, and i can tell you there organized. There going to dominate the NA release of Archeage, and if you wanna participate with good people. Go Sign up on the website and join us in TS. They play many games in this guild ,even some of us play Certain retail games :p
  • QingHaneQingHane Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Join us if you are looking for a hardcore pvp guild that is organize and strive to achieve many things. Can't wait to play the beta!!!

• Vampiric273Vampiric273 Member Posts: 2
    If you are searching for a guild that is super organized and ready to dominate ArcheAge, then look no further. This guild is full of skilled players who have a strong "team first" attitude, and I am glad I have been a part of this group for about one year. If you have the same kind of mindset then please apply, even if you don't think you are skilled enough to be in a hardcore guild, a team player attitude is most important and will get you far.
  • TaennTaenn Member Posts: 2

Recently joined and went through one of the most streamlined and mature/professional interviews to date. Some days after it was Division meetings with powerpoint slides and everything for added measure.

If you're after a guild that wants to succeed and takes care of its own then look no further.

• DriddenDridden Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for checking out our recruitment thread! This is the best guild I've had the pleasure of being in (and I've been in many). Apply if you think you have what it takes!

• DeucesWildDeucesWild Member Posts: 6
    If your looking at ArcheAge then your into PvP. If your into PvP then you should join Havoc. I haven't played with any others as deeply committed to PvP dominance as those in Havoc so get goin and fill out an app today.

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532
    Great group of active and informed people! Come join us as we await NA Live.
  • CreapyCreapy Member Posts: 4

As you can see we are in deed organized as everyone has been saying. From recruiting to crafting. From PvE to PvP. We will be ready for everything. We will do it all and we will succeed. We will be serious when called for. In off times we will be having loads of fun and cracking jokes and finding silly things to do in game to have some laughs we will remember forever.

If your just looking to ride the coattails of a great guild then don't bother. You may get in now but I can assure you that if you aren't contributing and doing your part you will not be around later when we achieve great things.

• AtuariAtuari Member Posts: 2

Hey everyone, my name is Atuari and I am also on council in Havoc.  What originally drew me to this community was that I was looking for a structured and organized team to run with in PVP.  What I found was so much more; not only did I find the members extremely talented and dedicated, but extremely welcoming and people I am proud to call friends.

We are currently interviewing on Mon and Wed at 9pm ET.  If you require a different time then please note that on your app.  If you have any questions please let me know, would be happy to provide any info!

• Happyghost1Happyghost1 Member Posts: 2
    The best group around, could not want anything better, since they are the best.

• SaverinSaverin Member Posts: 2
    Really enjoying hanging out with these guys waiting on AA beta, totaly a good place for awsome pvp, amazing co-ordination and a friendly enviroment
  • KaltanosKaltanos Member Posts: 2
    I am a new member in Havoc and, from my own experiences already, would recommend this guild to anyone looking for an organized, competitive, yet still fun and friendly guild!
  • StyflerCStyflerC Member Posts: 5
    Best, most organized guild you could possibly join.  Always have enjoyed being with this group of awesome players!!!
  • bamfcocobamfcoco Member Posts: 4

Hey Bamfcoco here - I joined Havoc recently and already feel at home.  They like getting people involved in the ranks quickly.  I recently joined the recruitment team, so look for my pretty face in your interview!

~Bamf

• Keane_HavocKeane_Havoc Member Posts: 1
    Great group of guys and gals. Can't think of a better team to dominate AA with!
  • Daedalus1Daedalus1 Member Posts: 6

The ArcheAgeSource.com stream starts tonight at 8PM EST right here http://www.twitch.tv/archeage/   !!

• L0UDENL0UDEN Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Originally posted by Xthos

Good group of people, played with them on Sartok/Vanguard pvp server.  The wife and I liked to play all aspects of the game, and did a lot of crafting/harvesting, along with guild organized raiding and pvp.  They always had good organization in pvp/raiding, best of the best tournaments, and crafting/harvesting to get things we needed for building the guild hall and other things.

Wish you guys well, keeping my eye on this game as well as EQN.

Jaxter- Ranger  / Xthos - Necro / Uhglybooghly - Leatherworker.

Wife was Nikita / Desiac.

Hey bud long time no see.  Hope everything has been going well for you and the Mrs.  If you're decide to jump into ArcheAge I hope you both head this way.  We are always seeking team players and serious craftoholics which I know you both are.  

• AzayzelAzayzel Member Posts: 15
    Been playing with some of these guys for a long time.  Excellent players and the best leadership I've seen in my 18 year online gaming time.  If you're competitive, enjoy team work and like winning, this is the home for you.  We have people from all over the world and we would love to add some more like minded players.  Good luck and I hope to see more join our ranks soon.