Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Many Australians here?

burdock2burdock2 CanberraPosts: 409Member

Calling all Aussies! 

Just want to get a gauge on how many Aussies we have on these boards.

Also, what is your ideal Guild Size? Do you prefer a large guild with 100s of member (less personal) or one that is only 50 members strong, but a close, tight knit community?

Let me know what you think,

Also, do you think they will have an Australian (AU) Server, like Planetside 2? I do hope so....

Comments

• craftseekercraftseeker kynetonPosts: 845Member Uncommon
    Well there is at least one. But if you are hoping to get me into a guild, sorry I am taken and I play during the day AEST.
  • VonbekVonbek CanberraPosts: 53Member
    Another aussie here. I don't think where the server is located is important unless its FPS style gameplay. Lag has rarely bothered me in MMOs.
  • burdock2burdock2 CanberraPosts: 409Member
    Not really sure what you meant by that, as I too am Aussie and play during the day AEST.....
  • krulerkruler PerthPosts: 340Member Uncommon
    WA here sounds like a good idea, numbers shouldn't be to bad, several Aussie corps in Eve so don't se it wouldn't work for EQN

There is no God, there is no Devil, nor Angels and Demons, there is only us, surely thats bad enough, for no creature is able to commit such acts of hate and love, sometimes in the same day.

• klagmireklagmire fenton, MIPosts: 94Member

I didnt know austrailians played video games. I thought they were always to busy on walkabouts and cooking shrimp on the barbie. Or wrestling aligators, or no internet in the desert, or riding kangaroos.

Lemme see, anymore I forgot? Oh eating vegimite sandwitches or drinking Fosters beer while surfing at the beach wearing a thong. Playing backyard cricket while getting buggered.

Well thats all the stereo types I could think of. Actually, I like Australia and would like to visit it someday. Whatst the best city to go too?

Played:SWG(pre NGE/CU sucked)Yep its true, anyone who quit SWG because of the NGE/CU missed out on a much better combat system. DCUO, Fallen Earth, STO, The Secret World. Battlefield series. Planetside 2. Still playing SWG.

• krulerkruler PerthPosts: 340Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by klagmire

I didnt know austrailians played video games. I thought they were always to busy on walkabouts and cooking shrimp on the barbie. Or wrestling aligators, or no internet in the desert, or riding kangaroos.

Lemme see, anymore I forgot? Oh eating vegimite sandwitches or drinking Fosters beer while surfing at the beach wearing a thong. Playing backyard cricket while getting buggered.

Well thats all the stereo types I could think of. Actually, I like Australia and would like to visit it someday. Whatst the best city to go too?

Hmmm after that glowing introduction, I would recommend you should go and stay in Adelaide.

There is no God, there is no Devil, nor Angels and Demons, there is only us, surely thats bad enough, for no creature is able to commit such acts of hate and love, sometimes in the same day.

• craftseekercraftseeker kynetonPosts: 845Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by kruler
    Originally posted by klagmire

Hmmm after that glowing introduction, I would recommend you should go and stay in Adelaide.

Aaah yes Adelaide, hydroponic supplies on every other corner and a road network designed by the Germans and implemented by the Welsh.  Oh and the churches.

• ahrounahroun -Posts: 14Member
    < Aussie, Melbourne.
  • burdock2burdock2 CanberraPosts: 409Member

The Oceanic fansite is up and running now! Feel free to check it out :)

http://thenextoceanicquest.enjin.com/

Still a work in progress - suggestions welcome! :)