Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Buddy Key reminder!!!!

RaulBlueRaulBlue Springfield, MAPosts: 21Member
Everyone please remeber that if you currently own and play the secret world you know you do have 5 buddy keys that last for 72 hours each right? On top of that if your friends beat 30 missions they get two extra days plus funcom point well yet to be confirm if that still happens. Anyways just wanted to remind you all to like I don't know recuiet some new player's into this awesome mmo. I have two buddy keys if you wanna play then post your email only first two will get the key. Anyways if you wanna dicuss what you can do or what you suggest to other's to get into this mmo then please by all means do so I wanna hear from you we can all learn from eachother! P.S. sorry for any grammer or spelling mistake's I'm no writer.

Comments

• CAHensonCAHenson Grove City, OHPosts: 2Member
    This isn't really the place for this I know but I would LOVE a buddy key :P
  • CAHensonCAHenson Grove City, OHPosts: 2Member
    Would love one of those keys CurtisAHenson@gmail.com :D
  • maximos25maximos25 Chicago, ILPosts: 6Member

I would be interested in a buddy key if anyone has one: kcnfl25@hotmail.com

Thanks!

• mrziggzmrziggz brewer, MEPosts: 7Member

Ill take one if anyone has one.  PM me thanks.

• NotoriunNotoriun Pensacola, FLPosts: 4Member

Hello everyone, 

I been watching videos on the secret world and am interested in giving it a try but before I spend 30 dollars would someone be willing to PM me with a buddy key for my wife and I to get our feet wet and ensure we truly enjoy it?  It would be very appreciated and not forgotten.

Thanks in advance!

Your fellow gamer,

Notoriun

P.s. I've had my mmorpg.com acct since 2005 and as you can see, I don't post often so this is out of my comfort zone but giving it a try!

This discussion has been closed.