It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So I have done my sweep of all F2P Games I have previously played on the internet to determine if any are worth playing, Fallen Earth is absolutely the worst MMO out there still and not worth playing. I Have read a few topics on these forums saying save Fallen Earth, but Fallen Earth is beyond saving in the hands of Gamers First, I will give my Top reasons why I don't play Fallen Earth, and yes I put over $100+ into Fallen Earth, Paid for a 6 month subscription and quit in less than like 2 months I lost my money because of Gamers First and their ignorance.
1. Fallen Earth is a sandbox MMO so players should be allowed to respec as much as they want for FREE, but wrong, even as a paying subscriber you have to pay around 1500 Gold I think it is to respec each time basically you cant customize character training you are stuck by a few different paths you can take can't even try out all PVP Builds.
Dark Fall & EVE Online are true sandbox MMO's that allow you to use any PVP build you like unlimited training.
2. Griefing/Player Harassment.
This is the reason I quit Fallen Earth and did not return, after checking the players/clan that did nothing but harassment the last months I was in Fallen Earth I believe the clan finally disbanded or merged with another, however in PVP zones and facts the Devs have left on Friendly Fire, its not such a bad thing I love and enjoy PVP and like same faction PVP, but when you are playing it from a faction vs faction point of view friendly fire allows griefing of any player for any reason such as clan KOS list, and making a KOS list simply for not playing by their rules.
Fallen Earth Developers have what is called Hazmat members basically volunteer players who answer players questions and so on well the players who did the harassment from this clan were friends with the GM's I managed to get my account banned from all Gamers First games for 7 full days simply for being baited by a griefer/owner of the clan Exile into a racist discussion, where I never used any racist language in public chat, No warning even after spending over $100 + Subscription to the game.
In APB reloaded, I have seen people use Swastikas, say the racist N word, and never get suspended unless of course they used it directed in hate towards other players but still this is worse than anything I said in Fallen Earth that got me a 7 day ban from all games no warning.
3. Gamers First Customer Service.
Is Pathetic, after cotnacting them about the ban and with the amount of money I spent in APB reloaded + Fallen Earth, and never ever been suspended before they refused to review anything.
4. Hackers Galore
Yes it is true, when I played Fallen Earth members from the clan that was harassing were using Aimbot's/MultiHacks in PVP and I bet it still goes on.
5. My advise as of checking out Fallen Earth today, Avoid this game its not worth the money or saving the game at least not in Gamers First's hands. Fallen Earth could be a great game, but it needs new development and changes along with giving more for the buck for actual pay 2 play users.
6. What would make me return to Fallen Earth.
1. A Redesign of some of the in game abilities.
2. Give Mutants actual Damage/spells balanced out.
3. Give unlimited respecs free to all subscribers at least.
I would recommend DarkFall any day over Fallen Earth, and why?
1. Some people complain Dark Fall as a game is buggy as hell, true it has its bug, but compared to launch the game has improved quite a bit, of course Dark Fall is a memory hog so any old system not running at least 1 GB + Graphics ram 2GB Free of memory + spare for OS, and so on will not get that great performance out of the game.
However it is still the best PVP game because its based on Territory and full PVP unlike Gamers First has done with Fallen Earth and factions where you can be spawn camped for hours, if this happens to you in DarkFall all you have to do is petition a GM and they will respawn you in a safe zone.
2.Hackers are dealt with.
http://www.unholybanhammer.com compared to Gamers First hackers are called out by AV.
Bottom Line to this post, Gamers First, is one of the worst gaming companies out there, APB Reloaded, is another game that in my opinion has went down the garbage because of Gamers First, I love APB reloaded great game, Gamers First Sucks however, and the population of APB reloaded declined big times. Sure APB reloaded is likely the best game with actual respectful GM's who wont instant ban for simple adult language for example, and sure its over priced, but still it isn't what it could be and was when Gamers First released the game in BETA.
If I had the money, and Development Team I could make both these games and their populations increease very big and still make profit while offering both full PVP zones and non full PVP zones in Fallen Earth for example.