Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Level Cap

ArcticnoonArcticnoon Alamogordo, NMPosts: 141Member

I wish someone would ask Yoshi when he plans to raise the level cap and at what point does he plan to have it maxed.

With WoWs level cap raising every expansion, there is no finality in any achievement. I much prefer the hard 75 cap that FFXI held for years.

Comments

• NetSageNetSage Lake Geneva, WIPosts: 1,040Member Uncommon
    The issue with not raising the level cap is it's hard to introduce new skills and sudo-harder content.  But, I'm sure the first expansion will give us their plans on this.
  • Vector_ArrowVector_Arrow Los Angeles, CAPosts: 18Member
    He already stated that levels will come with expansions. I would expect an expansion every 1 1/2-2 years.
  • Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,357Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by jcgamer268
    He already stated that levels will come with expansions. I would expect an expansion every 1 1/2-2 years.

I doubt all this time they juuuust been working on 2.0, theres probably a part of the dev team working on new content right now like the other jobs and lvl increase cap. The first xpansion might be sooner than we think and im not talking about retail expansion but just more content for free.