Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not everyone in Darkfall is a PvPer

2»

Comments

• Mors.MagneMors.Magne Member UncommonPosts: 1,549
    Originally posted by gamekid2k
    I have solo PvE in DFUW many, many times. You need to play it smart. Avoid popular spawn and also negotiate when guest shows up. Finally do not join few hated clan that are on everyone's KOS list

Looking at the new map, you were not smart - you just got lucky. And you probably play at an off-peak time. (Or you are in denial, a troll, or paid by AV.)

The new map is designed for conflict - there is a clan castle for every area except one.

• gamekid2kgamekid2k Member Posts: 360
    Originally posted by Mors.Magne
    I have solo PvE in DFUW many, many times. You need to play it smart. Avoid popular spawn and also negotiate when guest shows up. Finally do not join few hated clan that are on everyone's KOS list

Looking at the new map, you were not smart - you just got lucky. And you probably play at an off-peak time. (Or you are in denial, a troll, or paid by AV.)

The new map is designed for conflict - there is a clan castle for every area except one.

Most of the time people will invite you to a party than pvp you.  At the end nobody wins and people figured that out already.  Have you ever done the polar bear feat? 

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

• Aragon100Aragon100 Member RarePosts: 2,686
    Originally posted by Mors.Magne

Most of the time people will invite you to a party than pvp you.  At the end nobody wins and people figured that out already.  Have you ever done the polar bear feat? 

Most of the time you get instantly ganked if your outnumbered during PvE, also at polar bears.

Darkfall is a PvP game where numbers matters alot.

• gamekid2kgamekid2k Member Posts: 360
    Originally posted by Tierless

I've had little trouble soloing but I'm mainly around the newb areas still so I'm not "wroth" much yet. I see a lot of crafters in the safe areas merrily crafting about. People don't realize DF has like 5x more crafting proffs than fighting proffs.

Harvesting also give you good prowess gain.

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"