They've posted notes for the patch:
- Fixed glitch where loot bags would stay in world too long.
- Player loot bags with 2 items or less will now be timed as AI loot bags.
- Pet loot bags with 1 items or less will now be timed as AI loot bags.
- Night darkness has been adjusted back to how it was before.
- Some carcass yields has slightly been increased.
- Boulder pp cost slightly increases.
- Bakti grave yard fence now have collision.
- Beast Mastery now adds 0-75 level when unlocking pet attacks.
- Fixed issue where you could steal items that wasn't drop on death.
- Improved messages when stealing.
- You now gain skill in Beast Mastery when your pet levels up.
- Reading made secondary skill.
- Incisium is now obtainable by skinning.
- Beast mastery now properly displays the pet attacks up to 125.
- Fixed another issue with loading UI for some people.
- Fixed an issue with cross hair target updating incorrectly when the target took damage.
- Fixed some typos and icons missing.
- Enhancements category added to the broker.
- Armor vendor NPC armors have been tweaked.
- Fixed issue where running out of stamina wouldn't correctly cancel swings.
- Guild-leaders can no longer be kicked from their guild.
- AI will no longer use resist on good spells.
- Minotaur carcasses added.
- Megnaton carcasses added.
- Minotaur hp tweaked.
- boiled leather added on Sators
- Most horse types have got stats tweaked, to be able to get horses with higher stam and speed rates.
As usual, there's a discussion as well.
Reading being made a secondary. I like it.
Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.