Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Any difference in the storyline between the three factions?

QuicksandQuicksand Aurora, COPosts: 604Member Uncommon

Question, is there any reason to play all three factions? Are there different questlines or story lines to follow? or do all three factions go to the same zones and do the same quest as each other?

Only asking because I am still in Kingsmouth/Savage coast (rank 6 with Temps) and the other two factions start off here and are doing the same quest.

Thanks in advance.

www.90and9.net
www.prophecymma.com

Comments

• TorcipTorcip Sterling Heights, MIPosts: 669Member
    In the various zones yes the quests are the same, but there will be various quests here and there, usually at certain faction ranks or at the end/beginning of a new zone. So yes, largely the factions storyline is the same, but there are enough differences where you can get a few new things by playing through each one. 
  • QuicksandQuicksand Aurora, COPosts: 604Member Uncommon
    Cool, thanks for the info.

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• WillyMMORPGWillyMMORPG Texarkana, TXPosts: 78Member

The faction quests given by your handlers are usually different. I've played Dragon and Templar and there was a Dragon quest that sent you to London and had you sneak into an underground Templar area and you had to assault a stronghold area in order to loot a relic sword.

When I got to this mission as my Templar character, it flipped the script and your Templar handlers sent you into the instanced area and you had to assist your faction in rebuffing the attacking (NPC) Dragons and Templars.

The NPC quest givers are decided different and each has their own quirks and some sly, tongue in cheek humor poking fun at the usual movie and television tropes.

• DihoruDihoru ConstantaPosts: 2,731Member
    You get a blowjob as one of the asian faction guys.