Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

GW2's combat is a messy clusterfuck

ReehayReehay ftgdfgd, NVPosts: 172Member

GW2 is a clusterfuck mess of unstrategic pixel vomit.

The combat is so pointless and messy that I feel confident the GW2 devs said to themselves "dont worry we will just throw 102901921 red circles at them and they wont have time to notice how unstrategic or engaging the combat is. theyll be too busy rolling around like idiots to notice." Zero group synergy, zero teamwork. The only skill involved in this game is enduring the ridiculous currency RNG grind.

And the best part for GW2 devs is.. they dont need to craft interesting fights or boss/mob AI.. just make this clusterfuck pixel mess on the screen and players will be hypnotized.  Wave some christmas lights in the player's faces and they wont notice what a shallow game theyre playing! profit !!

sincerely, the GW2 Dev team.

P.S. also please keep spending cash in our gem shop while our ridiculous RNG game rapes your wallet!

<3

Comments

• Bad.dogBad.dog Belleville, ONPosts: 1,108Member
    Originally posted by Reehay

GW2 is a clusterfuck mess of unstrategic pixel vomit.

The combat is so pointless and messy that I feel confident the GW2 devs said to themselves "dont worry we will just throw 102901921 red circles at them and they wont have time to notice how unstrategic or engaging the combat is. theyll be too busy rolling around like idiots to notice." Zero group synergy, zero teamwork. The only skill involved in this game is enduring the ridiculous currency RNG grind.

And the best part for GW2 devs is.. they dont need to craft interesting fights or boss/mob AI.. just make this clusterfuck pixel mess on the screen and players will be hypnotized.  Wave some christmas lights in the player's faces and they wont notice what a shallow game theyre playing! profit !!

sincerely, the GW2 Dev team.

P.S. also please keep spending cash in our gem shop while our ridiculous RNG game rapes your wallet!

<3

The only thing I find as being a clusterfuck is someone who  doesn't understand at least or more likely doesn't even play the game throwing in their two cents . The rapes your wallet comment proves without a doubt you don't play but it's a long summer without a job. just I didn't think boredom would have set in this fast .

This discussion has been closed.