Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Universal emote for "Please Don't Attack Me"

-Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

Crouch twice.  This is default bound to the C key.

Some people don't care but others will not attack you if you crouch twice.  The lower prowess you have the more likely this will work.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Comments

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Originally posted by -Zeno-

Some people don't care but others will not attack you if you crouch twice.  The lower prowess you have the more likely this will work.

Lol ..... I have heard this before.  I always thought the DFUW logic was you kill everyone, regardless of gear and prowess because they might have a map on them.  At least that's what I've been told on my way back to the bind stone.

~Hairysun

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

hm, i've been doing a sheathe weapon followed by crouch and people have seemed to understand me.

of course a simple emote system would fix this mmo semaphore from needing to happen :)

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    Originally posted by itchmon

hm, i've been doing a sheathe weapon followed by crouch and people have seemed to understand me.

of course a simple emote system would fix this mmo semaphore from needing to happen :)

Even simpler would be to have PvP/no-PvP flag that the player can set :)

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

interesting..

I always thought it was turn around and run.

• twruletwrule Member Posts: 1,251
    Originally posted by -Zeno-

*Sees another avatar crouching repeatedly while facing mine*

"...HEY! I've played shooters online...!"

*Kills him with extreme prejudice*