Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bazaar of the Four Winds

2»

Comments

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    I'm happy they added the Quaggan trio pack. I'm really liking the new achievement rewards. I'm going to have to brush up on my jumping skills on this one.

• InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662

The best Game Update so far! it has everything. 

- Achievement system is the best i've seen. Very interesting.

- The new minigame Zephyr Sanctum is the best minigame i've ever played.

- Sky Crystal hunting. You get three skills, lightning, sun and wind to help you collect all Sky Crystals. Was really fun and entertaining on a whole new (GW2) level.

- Belcher's Bluff. Very fun new minigame but sometimes very hard, depends on which NPC you challenge.

- New harvestable craftingmeterial called Quartz. Used for crafting new armour added into the game. Very cool armour.

Other than that it seems very difficult to get Fortune Scraps. They have a rare chance to drop and you pretty much need to buy boxes from the gem store. RNG is not dead yet.

• cptndunselcptndunsel Member UncommonPosts: 136

I, too, grow tired seeing most new content consisting of rather pointless time sinks (do the sprint 25 time) and jumping puzzles. This apparently is all anet knows how to do, and apparently what the unwashed masses think is just A-OK for a game that's supposed to be a fantasy MMO.

Prefer to see different type of content.

• VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793

Infinite progression. Armor and Weapon skins for progression.

Seems pretty sweet. And that Sanctum Dash mini game is one of the best so far.

And I love StayBlind's post and then reading his signature XD

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• NaqajNaqaj Member UncommonPosts: 1,673
    *nah, forget it*
  • pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396

people complaints if they dont have new content or if they have different new content, but this update its magnificent, one of the best ones after Halloween event.