Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unsuspected Jesus patch hits DFUW

2»

Comments

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Originally posted by DarthRaiden

AV didnt listened again and introduces WoW Global AH.

No thanks.

/shakes head

~Hairysun

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    Originally posted by DavisFlight

No thanks.

We've known exactly how the market would work for going on 2 years now. Of course its  global, the whole game is global. But there's a fee if the item is far away.

And in every poll and in vast number of suggestions the playerbase suggested player vendors in playercitys as local markets.

About 2 years is wrong cause AV promised "vendor space in citys"(capitals and playercitys) "which, you have to fight for" . Markets have been announcent as local and as playerdriven rental space even with antagonism over the trading right.

THATS what we know 2010 ..this global shit is announnced in the last year of original DF and started with them reveal all of the lies they told to the playerbase for years taking the money but secretly developing WoW features.

Av ended up lying to the playerbase like always  and  with the most shallow and blunt implenetation of feature AGAIN which has no future.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• StrangerousStrangerous Member Posts: 165

No thanks.

We've known exactly how the market would work for going on 2 years now. Of course its  global, the whole game is global. But there's a fee if the item is far away.

And in every poll and in vast number of suggestions the playerbase suggested player vendors in playercitys as local markets.

About 2 years is wrong cause AV promised "vendor space in citys"(capitals and playercitys) "which, you have to fight for" . Markets have been announcent as local and as playerdriven rental space even with antagonism over the trading right.

THATS what we know 2010 ..this global shit is announnced in the last year of original DF and started with them reveal all of the lies they told to the playerbase for years taking the money but secretly developing WoW features.

Av ended up lying to the playerbase like always  and  with the most shallow and blunt implenetation of feature AGAIN which has no future.

Forum polls only reflect a majority of ex-DF players who lurk the forums and a few forumfall warriors.

If they listend to the forumfall active members the game would be a progression free deathmatch.

I was actually wondering how you were going to spin negatively a patch that is universally deemed as a fantastic patch.

oh and DF2010 died when they realized that having a game with more than 500 actives would be a better route, and remade the game.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    Originally posted by Strangerous

No thanks.

Forum polls only reflect a majority of ex-DF players who lurk the forums and a few forumfall warriors.

If they listend to the forumfall active members the game would be a progression free deathmatch.

I was actually wondering how you were going to spin negatively a patch that is universally deemed as a fantastic patch.

oh and DF2010 died when they realized that having a game with more than 500 actives would be a better route, and remade the game.

Ok DF2010 was a lie, i give you that. They kept lying about it for years.

Df2010 would have been the changes the community waited for.

DF:UW will die given the depressing sub numbers, but if they did implement DF2010 like promised Darkfall would have had a chance since there has been a potential 150k of players who bought the original DF client and waited for DF2010 to be implemented like described in the updates.

About the "universally" part i had to lol. I have to assume you new to Darkfall and dont know jack about the DF's community and playerbase.  Its NOW a arena progression free deathmatch. The majority of DF's origininal Community  did expect DF to be a sandbox, with hireble vendors and local markets IN the playercitys !

Payerbase erodes over time and thats because of AV, no worry you will be an ex player and ex supporter like me soon enough ;)

just wait for the next wipe / DF3.0 or whatever lie.

And about the number "500" you given. What would you do if company state "there will be no wipe, read it again there will be NO WIPE" anmd few months later "we can't tell you for sure". Everybody sane will be feel pranked and unsub knowing that his progress will be erased.

Didnt Beta gave you a hint. The amount of people who checked back if the game finally will be like promised and how it ended up deserted at launch ?

DF has the worst implementation of features only one thing keeps it alive atm, being in the very limited option of FFA full loot on the market, with the new games on the horizon DF' very blunt, shallow and WoW-like implementation of features will show and it will die.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    I thought the patch looked decent as well, but knowing they went for a global AH turns me even further away from testing it again. EQN can't come soon enough.
  • CetraCetra Member UncommonPosts: 359
    I dont care what miracle patch is coming for DFUW. All i know is Aventurine is a shitty company and developer and nothing good will ever come out in the end.