Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA Cactuar] Moogle Militia (Digital Impulse Gaming)

Comments

• element1293element1293 Member Posts: 2
    Glad to join the LS. I can't wait for release! <[email protected] on digial impulse site
  • ryan20_00ryan20_00 Member Posts: 168
    Hi friends how are you all doing today I would just like to notify you that, this week's meeting will not be kept today but on Thursday of this week.
  • surion86surion86 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I do like that the meeting was pushed to Thursday. It's nice to have other members be able to sit in and give their input who haven't had a chance due to schedules conflicting with previous meetings. Looking forward to seeing them
  • PoufPouf Member Posts: 341
    Yes I agree for thursday meeting, I will try to be there,but I have an even that finishes half an hour before it!!
    Our weekly FF14 meeting will be held tonight, rather than the regular tuesday nights.
    I would like to thank all of those that showed up for last night's meeting, it was really fun and very informative. Don't worry if you were unable to attend last night's meeting, because minutes for the meeting can be found on the forums.
    So sadly to say guys the voted were tallied and we will be known as Moogle Militia :(
    tonight we will be holing our regular FF14 meeting. I hope you all can make it.
  • BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562

And I thought I bumped my recruitment post a lot lol...

-free bump.

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

So will the Linkshell/Guild/Company be called "Moogle Militia"?  I rather enjoy the name.

I ask because in your "statement" in the OP, you mention "Pick the guild name"...so just wondering!

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

• Jenestarwind666Jenestarwind666 Member Posts: 4
    I still think we shouldn't put the name out there till we can secure the name in game....
    Thank you for the complement and yes that is what we will be going by for our free company. I know your worried Jene, but its a little too late for that now I think. But you should speak to suri about it.
    Guys and girls make sure you visit the website for more information as the game draws closer to release.
    with the beta currently available, we are still actively recruiting.
    Is anyone else having issues getting connected back on to the server?
  • ZelpiaZelpia Member Posts: 2
    Early release can't come soon enough! Check out our website and join Moogle Militia.
    Come and be a member of our ever growing family :)
  • ZelpiaZelpia Member Posts: 2
    Join today and attend our weekly FFXIV meeting tonight!
  • Jenestarwind666Jenestarwind666 Member Posts: 4
    We also just decided our section leaders
    We will be holding our regular meeting tonight so come out in your numbers guys and girls.
    The meeting will start at 9 pm est tonight guys and girls.
    Come and be a part of our early access party :)
    We are still actively recruiting 
    we are now live guys and girls
    We are still actively recruiting more family members.