It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hello, I have been playing mmos for a lot of years and I am actually
looking for the mmo that fits my playstyle, I have played dozens of
them but still cant find the perfect one for me. I left playing eve
because I prefer playing 3rd person mmo (controlling a character)
I would like to know that mmo do you recommend me (It doesnt have to be
released yet). These are things that I like and love to have in the game. I wouldnt mind to also discover a MMORTS or MMOFPS if there is no MMORPG as I describe;
- Open world (no instanced areas )
Not like Neverwinter
- Open PvP that affects Gameplay, sandbox style
Like EVE Online,Warhammer
- Big Playerbase
- Factions (or player-created factions)
Like Wow, Allods, EvE
- Dont mind if game is F2P or P2P
- Longevity (mmo should not be disappearing)
- Game Events (sieges, invasions or whatever)
- Possibility of playing "short games" when I dont have much time (like WoW Battlegrounds, Arenas, LoL Moba..)
I also love travelling, exploring new areas, enjoying a sunset, a rainy storm, beautiful and open landscapes, finding a house at the end of the world, I want to feel experiences out there
If helps, I like offline games like Fable, Legacy of Kain ..
MMOS that I've enjoyed most so far (but still not perfect)
2. Warhammer Online
3. Eve Online
Maybe There is no a game like the one I am describing, but I am looking
for the closest MMO to this idea.
Sorry for my english.