Like the title says we are looking for a new mmo style game to sink our teeth into. We = 2 x 30 year old "gaming" couple.
Games we've tried and long since moved on from:
- Guild Wars 2 (keep trying to go back to this, but with multiple level 80 chars each its not very compelling)
- EVE Online (I still play but the other half does not. Grrr Goons!)
- Aion (been a couple of years since playing this one)
- The Secret World (played for a couple of weeks, almost fits below)
- World of Warcraft (enough said)
Game that don't seem to be worth the money or we tried for a couple of hours only and went 'meh':
- Defiance (like the series but rather spend the $39 on FF next month considering the reviews)
- Scarlet Blade (OMG BOOBS!)
- The Starwars one
We might consider returning to Rift since its gone free to play but not for any compelling reasons we can see when it comes to content/gameplay. What we are looking for is something new but the mechanics need to be similar to most mmos and the community needs to be vibrant and decent.
Oh yeah, she also requires the ability to play dress up with her female characters.. so there is that.
Are there any games we haven't heard of that are worth the download and a look?