Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For You Cleric Lovers "Holy Fire Shaman" Build

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Shaman Build Vid

Another day another build for the peeps. This one is one of my favorites to just horse around with. I call it my Holy Fire Shaman build. It's 61sham/8Puri/7Justicar which comes with a lot of synergy. Now I'll say again yea I know it's not top dps. And I don't care it's a for fun farming build. You can use it for whatever including dungeons and pvp. I wouldn't suggest it unless you just want to do something different.

Now the reason for this build is I dislike druids. And I like even less relying on a pet to heal me. They work fine in dungeons wtc for support. But I just don't like them anywhere else. So that leaves me with shaman. A melee dps powerhouse with little to no defenses. Well until I came up with this.

I went 8 Purifier to go after a few things. Healing flare is a fast cheap spammable heal. But put that together with, Caregiver's Blessing and Sign of Wrath. You have a fast cheap heal that does more for a farming melee. Now not only does it spam heal for cheap. When something hits me they get fire to the mouth. From the nifty Sign of Wrath. And a annoying mini shield i can spam from CB. Very nice melee defensive synergy for only 8 points. Now don't forget Symbol of Torch and Glacial Shield. For a nice total of 3 shields on command you can stack to close of half health.

No it's not OP but the fact it's all quick CD's makes grinding farming more fun. Also something melee have rarely a spammable heal. That for me crits 2100k as I get stronger will just get better. Now another bonus to me which helps offset the lose of power going into the heal tree. You get wisdom of the ages no it doesn't make up for the 15% of a damage tree. But it does soften that lose a bit. With a little more crit along with the spell power.

Ok for the reason I went 7 into justicar. I just wanted the wisdom and Light's Devotion. So Salvation do a better job. Combined with Glory of the Chosen. Which both works well with the 61 point skill toggled. More you attack and faster you attack the more you heal. Combined with the purifier fun. Makes one sturdy fun Shaman to run around with. You won't be the highest dps at the ball. But you still be there and having fun while you do it. Now isn't fun the point of playing a game anyway?

Holy Paladin Build In case you guys prefer range :)

SS

Be Legendary

Comments