Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[resolved]I need help remember a game I played

Hey guys, I was just thinking about a game I was playing years ago. I really hope I can describe it good enough because I feel like the more I think about it, the more I forget.

It was an mmorpg with a tutorial. Had I believe clans, pets/ridable monsters, a forest outside of the main city with a ton of low leveled goblins.

It had a desert town that I think you had to use a portal to get to and leaving the desert would mean entering a pvp area. Strong clans and players would camp at the gates to pvp. The desert had lizards and a multi level area.

It also had a tree city of sorts that had different houses and shops on different branches.

Had a higher leveled swamp area that had zombies and a good training area.

Had an ice cavern hat was desolate and an ice city right near it.

I remember one area had the moon in the background with a river cutting through the landscape, but not a big river. It was like a romantic area of sorts.

In the main city their was something that you could enter in its mouth and it would bring you to this room with an old man there selling expensive stuff.

I'm sorry for the little detail, its been probably over 3 years ago that I've played it. I played it around 2007 - 2009.

I believe the game started with an R but I could be mistaken.

Its not runescape.

Please help me out by listing game names, and if its not the game I will edit this post and make a list of games that its not.

Not this game:

-Runescape     -Silkroad Online        -Mortal Online

-Cabal              -Ragnorak Online

-Rose Online   -Prison Tale

The game is Eudemons

Comments

• antidotikantidotik Member Posts: 31

The game you are thinking off is CABAL !

I can feel your nostalgia bro, sometimes I think about returning to see what's new, but never really did.

If you feel like playing it we can start from scratch together!

antidot

• IneedhelprnIneedhelprn Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by antidotik

I can feel your nostalgia bro, sometimes I think about returning to see what's new, but never really did.

antidot

Thanks for you input, but Cabal does not look familiar or sound familiar. If I heard of the game I'm thinking of I would instantly remember the name and Cabal is not it.

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Was it perhaps Rose online? I don't remember the game all that well but it seem like it had at least some of what you are thinking of. Not too sure on the PvP aspect though.

http://www.roseonlinegame.com/

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

Originally posted by whilan

Was it perhaps Rose online? I don't remember the game all that well but it seem like it had at least some of what you are thinking of. Not too sure on the PvP aspect though.

http://www.roseonlinegame.com/

The game I'm thinking of is not Rose Online, it was a 3d game and not so anime. Thanks anyways for your input.

• teotiusteotius Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Silkroad online? Priston tale?
  • MMORPGRIPMMORPGRIP Member Posts: 90
    Ragnarok Online perhaps?
  • GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    Originally posted by MMORPGRIP
    Ragnarok Online perhaps?

That's what came to mind for me too

Originally posted by teotius
    Silkroad online? Priston tale?

Originally posted by MMORPGRIP
    Ragnarok Online perhaps?

None of these games either. Its really frustrating too because I looked through the game list on this site and it doesn't appear there, unless I missed it.

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472
    Do you have any clips or photos or anything related to it that you can post or show us?

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• liva98989liva98989 Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Is it Mortal Online? The first bit descripes it very well, but I might be wrong... 

Unfortunately no, I've played this game around 2008 and I got a new computer so no. I remember the game sort of though.
    Originally posted by liva98989
    Is it Mortal Online? The first bit descripes it very well, but I might be wrong... 

It's not Mortal Online :/

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Could it possibly be Aion?
  • DkompozeDkompoze Member UncommonPosts: 245
    starts with R? Rohan blood feud or Regnum online, runes of magic, ragnarok
  • PanteraRosaPanteraRosa Member UncommonPosts: 35
    prolly talkin about Rift  try it  any way its free now!!
    Originally posted by Ineedhelprn
    Originally posted by antidotik

antidot

Thanks for you input, but Cabal does not look familiar or sound familiar. If I heard of the game I'm thinking of I would instantly remember the name and Cabal is not it.

I think you should check Cabal because your whole description matches cabal 100%

Originally posted by Sal1

Originally posted by Dkompoze

Originally posted by PanteraRosa

Not any of these games. I actually remembered the name! Its Eudemons. Thank you to everyone that tried helping me! I really appreciate it

Originally posted by Ineedhelprn

Originally posted by Sal1

Originally posted by Dkompoze

Originally posted by PanteraRosa

Not any of these games. I actually remembered the name! Its Eudemons. Thank you to everyone that tried helping me! I really appreciate it

lol it's not even 3D ^^

lol it's not even 3D ^^

When I said 3D I meant 3D Models