Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Pathfinder Online: All About Crafting

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,619MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

The Pathfinder Online Kickstarter page has been updated with a new developer blog that outlines how crafting will play out. Always a deep and comprehensive read, the blog details the step-by-step process that players will go through from finding the resources to creating the final product. 

The player-driven economy is at the very heart of the game design for Pathfinder Online. The economy and the drive for territorial control are two sides of the same coin. Why do you need to control territory? To sustain and expand your economic resources. Why do you need to expand your economic resources? To improve and advance the infrastructure of your territory. Working in a feedback loop, these elements create the engine of drama that gives players something interesting to do within the virtual world of Pathfinder Online.

Read more on the Pathfinder Online Kickstarter page.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• AvanahAvanah Posts: 945Member Uncommon
    Looks interesting. :)

TGIF...Thank God I'm Female

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...
    One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

• shantidevashantideva bongholmPosts: 186Member
    Yeah. This is the game.

"Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night, all day!"

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Boca Raton, FLPosts: 4,508Member Uncommon
    It's just a matter of implementation.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

• Master.RyuMaster.Ryu Death Valley, NCPosts: 52Member
    I've looked at information on this game a few months ago, hope they make it a success.
  • OniDaimyo77OniDaimyo77 Lincoln, CAPosts: 30Member
    This will take a huge crap on Neverwinter. That is NOT D&D.