Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

ArcheAge Japan - Release information

Informer80Informer80 Stefferson, IDPosts: 91Member

Hi guys,

another news from Fido about the japanese release!

News Thread

Come on, Trion, where are you?

Comments

• JinxysJinxys TinkerTownPosts: 393Member Uncommon

Yeah Trion really .. Where ARE you ?!

We probably won't see this game here until sometime in 2014 huh?

Interesting read that was though. Thanks for posting

• OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Fresno, CAPosts: 615Member
    Originally posted by Jinxys

Yeah Trion really .. Where ARE you ?!

We probably won't see this game here until sometime in 2014 huh?

Interesting read that was though. Thanks for posting

Currently, I think Trion is spending more time trying to plug the holes in the sinking U.S.S. Defiance than anything else.

If I see ArchAge with a complete English localization, if it gets released in Malaysia/Phillipines for example, before Trion gets around to it then I'll be playing by proxy if I have to and Trion can suck an egg.

EA CEO John Riccitiello's on future microtransactions: "When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging."

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Miami, FLPosts: 915Member

C'mon TRION you can do it!

Well... hopefully by 2014.

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Minneapolis, MNPosts: 532Member
    That will be all of a 3 week beta cycle 
  • ShadanwolfShadanwolf Posts: 2,114Member Uncommon
    TRION seems to march to their own drummer.Unfortunately its a drummer that few other people march too.
  • IceAgeIceAge SomeWhere In ..Posts: 1,013Member Common

The most important infos is here http://archeage-online.de/forum/showthread.php?2011-ArcheAge-Insider-14-Neues-aus-Japan-(Closed-Beta-Report) . I hope Trion take notes and release AA with P2P.

This is not Azeroth nor Korea...Trion!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• PyndaPynda Posts: 738Member Uncommon

I've been saying to myself that blaming Trion for being inept (or malicious or incapable) would not be fair if AA hadn't been released somewhere else yet. Well that time has now come and gone. I will hold my tongue for another month or three, but after that all bets are off!