It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So, when in an interview they said they were pushing the release back to 2014 to listen to player feedback I was pretty ecstatic.
If you were like me at the start and didn't like the direction they were taking the game, now is the time to sign up for the beta if you haven't and make your position known.
Things I personally think they need to change
1. Unit collision- This is huge for pvp, right now apparently there is no unit collision which really kills realism in larger pvp battles. For example, in large engagements you would want shield bearers in front of your squishy archers so to speak to protect them, but I don't want people walking through me, kills realism and limits tactics.
2. Faction shenanigans gone, alignments in- They said your going to be able to have the other two factions in your guild, but still fight them in cyrodil? I want the story to be real and drive me to kill other players, this kills immersion and quite frankly doesn't make any sense. Like your in guild..but all of a sudden I hate you in this particular area? Faction lock guilds, add alignments. Maybe even potentially you can be not friendly with all alliances and be rogue and live in cyrodil? Something awesome along those lines.
3. Cyrodil needs to be amazing- If your going to have only one land mass to pvp on, it better be great or there wont be a pvp community.
4. Different PVE- There was talk of raids inititally in this game....I'm all for players working together to slay a common threat, but I don't want them to replicate raids or anything for that matter from WoW.
5. Exploration- From what I'm told the exploration in this game is going to be solid, still though it would be huge if they managed to screw it up. Thats what elder scrolls is about.