Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

8BitMMO: Joining All Day Greenlight Recognition Marathon

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,658MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

8BitMMO is hoping to raise awareness for its Steam Greenlight campaign by taking part in an all day live streaming event being hosted by several indie developers shining a light on their effort to be included in the Steam catalog of games.

A bunch of indie devs are getting together to do an all-day marathon stream of their games to help get visibility on our Greenlight pages.  Both Valve and Twitch will be featuring the show, and there will even be some well-known youtube personalities joining in.

You can read more about the event and about the game on the 8BitMMO site.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 8,574Member Uncommon

<(:-)-<

^hats

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Posts: 5,486Member Uncommon
    |___|

=-D Only on a forum can optimism be called bad and pessimism the good thing =-D Welcome to the internet and forums. 

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Arkham, VAPosts: 10,910Member

That is neat-o. Makes me want to write a Lovecraft based one myself, except I don't have a year or two to write such a thing. :-(

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• MondoA2JMondoA2J Henderson, NVPosts: 258Member

Wish them all the luck in the world.

On the other hand...don't we have Minecraft for this type of nostalgia sandbox?

MMORPG Gamers/Developers need a reality check!