Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Rift: Kaaz'Ra World Boss Fight

SilentstormSilentstorm Rahway, NJPosts: 1,159Member

Kaaz Fight

I was invited in to record Kaaz'Ra one of the 3 new world boss fights. It was fun even though I really didn't have the hit for it.I can say this straight up Kaaz is no push over. This fight would of been world better if you couldn't zerg him to death. That takes a lot of the epicness away. Makes people not even try to adhere to his mechanics.

Comments

• Mtibbs1989Mtibbs1989 Fredericksburg, VAPosts: 2,920Member Uncommon
    Nice slideshow but where's the video? (lol just kidding) But seriously, it's nice to see someone's putting in more world bosses in their game rather than sticking them in another dungeon.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • AroukosAroukos AthensPosts: 571Member
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Nice slideshow but where's the video? (lol just kidding) But seriously, it's nice to see someone's putting in more world bosses in their game rather than sticking them in another dungeon.

very true.

i like rift for what it is and imo its simply great.

if you like doing things in open world, grouping with others, then RIFT is your game. dungeons and raids are great too. i also like the many choices you have, when it comes to gather gear. all in all with the current state of the mmo market, imo RIFT is maybe the top choice