Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you want to see in the cash shop?

13»

Comments

• JustsomenoobJustsomenoob Member UncommonPosts: 880
    Originally posted by Koroshiya
    would a pizza deliverable by a hot, Voluptuous wood elf in tight leather clothing be an option, with options to have her stay for beer, etc?

They could at least bring back /pizza

• minttunatorminttunator Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Ideally, I'd like it to be a subscription game without a cash shop. Since that isn't happening, we can only hope they stick to cosmetics only. 
  • ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309
    Aside from "grumble, grumble, i don't want a cash shop", here is my serious response to the cash shop question:

What i want to see in the cash shop is... ONE type of out of game currency.  I want to use Station Cash for everything.  Mounts, subscriptions, transfer tokens, XP potions, whatever else you put in there.  I don't want to have SC for one thing, Kronos for another thing, RL cash only for a third thing.  It's a fracking mess in EQ2 right now. 

You've created an artificial currency, you even named it after yourself: "Station Cash".  Please have the courtesy to accept it as payment for everything you sell. 

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO