Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

See alot of bashing Wildstar so... Finish this sentence (insert game here) is what I prefer over a w

2»

Comments

• AIMonsterAIMonster Member UncommonPosts: 2,059

I still think Destiny qualifies as a MMO, as it has an open persistent world and supports tons of players playing in it at once.  Also when did dynamic events become a sandbox feature?  It's still not, even if the developers want to call it that.

(Wildstar has dynamic events too)

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309
    Originally posted by Battlerock

I prefer or will prefer to play any game with more "realist" graphics over Wildstar.

Yep, call me shallow if you want, but i can't bring myself to play a game with that art design.  it's the same reason why i've tried several dozen MMOs but never even considered trying WoW.  I just can't deal with those graphics.

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• steamtanksteamtank Member UncommonPosts: 391

Wildstar at the moment is the only game slated this year that has my interest. Promises of difficult large team content, my own house to trick out and share, different subquests through the paths system, hints of decently sized scale battleground type things... want more.

Warhammer 40k might be a fun pvp romp. I will keep my skeptical hat on until i see the FTP cash shop implimentation they have planned

EQN.... cant say until they say.. something... official..

• caremuchlesscaremuchless Member Posts: 603
    [mod edit]

[mod edit]

The graphics of Wildstar for me are just too cartoonish. I heard people say that about WoW and WoW didn't bother me, but this games graphics do, go figure. It's not the end of the world and I hope you Wildstar fanbois love the shit ouf of the game.

• lasttimelasttime Member Posts: 51
    [mod edit]

[mod edit]

The graphics of Wildstar for me are just too cartoonish. I heard people say that about WoW and WoW didn't bother me, but this games graphics do, go figure. It's not the end of the world and I hope you Wildstar fanbois love the shit ouf of the game.

Cartoonish is sort of my issue but I think if I focus it really comes down to it's too goofy. WoW was at least a legit fantasy setting with just cartoonish graphics. Wildstar just seems ridiculous all the time. It's like Ratchet and Clank on steroids.
     I was playing a bit of the beta and I couldn't take the game seriously.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    While opinions on the game are fine, this thread's premise was kind of an admitted bait.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.