Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of GW2s end game?

124»

Comments

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    OP, you hit it on the head.  For me GW2 doesn't really have an endgame at all.  Nothing meaningful to me, anyways.  Lack of progression systems being the root cause and what will bring me back if ever truly implemented.  The latest WvWvW system is a step in the right direction but not enough to entice me to play my max level toon.
  • ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

It depends (again) in how you want to play the End Game in Guild Wars 2...

I´ve been playing since Beta... in a daily basis and i still have tons of things to do in GW2... Tonight for example i grouped with 5 mates from the Guild and took a Ride on discovering secret places....doing some hidden Jump puzzles and some in-deep exploration.... For PURE FUN...and nothing else.

And It was amazingly fun! We found some hidden coves....filled with Big bosses & chests...Amazingly designed! We had great laughs trying to do the hidden Lab Jumping puzzle in Caledon Forest and we made it!

My end game is not about grinding (some times i do, to see if i get a ticket for jade weapons...) but more about Living in the World Guild Wars 2 has to offer.... and man,the World has A LOT to offer!

Still you can get in the Hamster Wheel that is Fractals to "gear grind" and progress vertically...if that´s your wish...but i got sick of tired of that kind of End Game loooong time ago....

For me Guild Wars 2 is exacly what i was looking for,i love the game and I deeply enjoy it.

imageimageimage