It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I normally wouldn't post about a game I was so on the fence on, I'd normally just stop playing it, but something about Age of Wushu keeps convincing me that I should play it, so I thought I'd get some clarification from the somewhat loyal community here. To that end, I have a couple of questions....
1) Open world PVP - what is the point? I enjoy the pvp combat in this game, more than I thought I would, but I feel like there is nothing but consequences, not benefit, to killing people in the open. Granted this game is trying to mimic life as much as possible and that is the way of things, but at least in real life you could take someone's wallet or something. Do you gain anything at all by PKing?
2) Guild Castles - What exactly are they and what do they do?
3) Reputation Instances - How exactly are you supposed to know when you can do these instances? Also - how many players are they designed for? I saw nothing indicating any of that.
4) I'm not a VIP - is my only option for selling my goods to AFK stall?
5) The goal - what is it? I get that it's a sandbox and the endgame starts from day 1, I'm cool with that as I'm a huge EVE fan. But if you take EVE for example, your goal is to amass wealth and power through working with corporations to control large regions of space, dominate the market, etc etc. What is a guild's goal in AoW?
Thanks in advance!