Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having fun worried about ONE thing tho..

ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
The foundry. Plain and simple they do not have good lore telling and i am OK with this. I am ok that they are not that well put (not all but some). I just hope that it does not make the devs lazy on developing it further and letting the foundry an excuse to slack off on that. So far so good i just hope it does not head that way.

Comments

• furbansfurbans Member UncommonPosts: 968
    To answer this look no further than STO.  Don't play it so don't know if they will slack off with content or not.  But willing to bet they will since I don't see the game having the revenue to support quality content since it's all free.
  • ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Originally posted by furbans
    To answer this look no further than STO.  Don't play it so don't know if they will slack off with content or not.  But willing to bet they will since I don't see the game having the revenue to support quality content since it's all free.

Well really im having fun actually feel like i did back in WoW in vanilla and wotlk so i am enjoying it just hope they keep improving but your right since it is free it may not be pushed as much which is what the foundry would be for lets hope not!