Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Poll)Microsoft changed its mind, have you?

13»

Comments

• superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278
    Originally posted by Lexin

For me it's all about the exclusives and Sony has more that I would like then Microsoft. I will take Killzone over Halo. I will take Gran Turismo and Drive Club over Forza. I was impressed with Titanfall but would take Destiny over it. Xbox only had 2 exclusives that I liked which were Titanfall and Project Spark but not going to buy one because of just 2.

I held my opinion on both consoles till after they were fully revealed at E3 and Sony just made me want their console more then Microsoft.

It was the opposite for me. I did not like the DRM on Xbox ONE, and wanted to go PS4, and with having many Xbox 360 games to play and not many PS3 games to play I could easily sell the PS3 for PS4, and make a go of PS4 next gen instead of Xbox,  but there was zero PS4 games that took my fancy. Drive Club was the only one that interested me somewhat, but I also liked the look of Forza, but even Forza alone would not have been enough to get the Xbox ONE.

Xbox ONE games I liked are Ryse, Killer Instinct, Quantum Break, Project Spark, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, Sunset Overdrive, D4 and then the old Xbox favs - Halo and Forza

Plus many non exclusives, including NFS Rivals, SW Battlefront, Watch Dogs, MGS V, Destiny, AC 4 Black Flag, The Crew, Tom Clancys The Division etc

That is 9 MS exclusives that interest me. What PS4 exclusives interested you? Killzone and Drive Club, but what else?

Gran Turismo is on PS3, and there probably won't be a PS4 version for a few years yet.

Xbox had so much more that even with DRM I was more interested in it than PS4

• xSagaixSagai Member CommonPosts: 94
    No interest. I'm a gamer first and Sony and MS are just going in opposite directions. MS is just one misstep after another and they tipped their hand where the gamer ranks in all of this. In the end they both want to make money, but are going about it in two very different ways. I'm not a fan of Sony per se but they earned a certain amount of respect from me the way they responded to the big embarrassing hack we all remember. Regardless of the motivating factor to clean things up, they did and came back stronger then I would have ever imagined. Sony seems to have found their gaming "soul" again, while MS just can't get out of its own way.