Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny: PS4 Gameplay Demo

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Destiny team spent some time at E3 2013 showing off the game as it will play on the PlayStation 4. The team has posted a video to show off the demo footage that is worth the time to watch for fans of the forthcoming game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Looks OK

But nothing we have not seen done before (many times)

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

"The Destiny team spent some time at E3 2013 showing off the game as it will play on the PlayStation 4."

But running on a PC?

LOL

• deathforce2deathforce2 Member Posts: 2
    looks epic .. 

none

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

these fps kill me-  their previews are always in third person. hey look!-at a great character you will never see...only in loadout screen mode.

<.<

u never see ur character while in play mode just halph a gun . it would be worth it for me to invest on it. if it had third person mode option .

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    Looks awesome can't wait to get my hands on it. Big Bungie fan of course, I love Halo, always had the best times at a lan party's with 16 friends just feet away talking smack and talking trash during and after the battles. I dont expect to be able to replicate that experience again, but Destiny looks to provide a fresh landscape to explore, achieve, and reminisce about the old days.
  • Segun777Segun777 Jade Dynasty CorrespondentMember Posts: 97
    Originally posted by orbitxo

u never see ur character while in play mode just halph a gun . it would be worth it for me to invest on it. if it had third person mode option .

Actually in the City, you're in third person. Plus you're in third person using some 'Guardian' moves, riding a mount, and so on. So you can still see how cool you look ;)

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    This game is so overly hyped... I mean it doesn't even look that great.  There are better games at E3 than this so not sure what all the hub-hub over it is.

Smile

• BookahBookah Member UncommonPosts: 260

The graphics look realy well done. looks fun.

sadly unless there is pc realse it wont look this good and i prolly will never play it

With the Halo reputation Bungie has, they are known for doing more with less and making it work. Halo as im sure you're all aware of was very simplistic and not visually stunning by any means yet it was a very popular game and had tremendous replayability. The Destiny hype actually has a leg to stand on because of the bungie rep. I would imagine in the name of modern day success, they will be going for replayability factor first and mmo characteristics second. They covered themselves from the stigma of being an mmo by calling it an open persistent world. Dont expect this fo be WoW with guns and fps views.

My expectation is that this is more fps with an extremely high replayability factor and less mmo. Thats what bungies good at and where were they going to go with halo? Just suddenly turn it into and mmorpg? Nope instead they did what the ESO people should have done and thats create a whole new ip. You do this to minimize the overhyped expectations and give yourself a clean slate to build your game upon and a clean slate to build the hype about your game upon too.
    They also got out from under Microsoft which is a good thing considering how botched up the xbox one is compared to the ps4.
  • bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
    O my god! O my god! This is so f epic!
  • ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    Better be on PC for me to even consider it.
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by Bookah

The graphics look realy well done. looks fun.

sadly unless there is pc realse it wont look this good and i prolly will never play it

The graphics will look like that on PS4 since PS4 has a high end machine specs.

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Well, looking forward to this game but still not sold.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • MondoA2JMondoA2J Member Posts: 258
    Originally posted by Mithrundir
    Well, looking forward to this game but still not sold.

My sentiments exactly. Need more information and want to know exactly what is blowing everyone away.

MMORPG Gamers/Developers need a reality check!