Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DarkFall UnholyWars Siege Bug & GM.

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

So there was a Siege on Alberworth on June, 16, 2013, and the Siege stone was bugged so basically it could not be destroyed.

As a result we had to wait I believe 2-3 hours to defend because of the bug, over 30+ Players sent in petition to GM, and they told them there was nothing that could be done.

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?373097-Siege-Bug!

You can read what rumors people are saying about it there, basically rumor has it that if the siege stone is placed in a monster spawn and at the time the siege stone is hit by a monster as its going up the siege stone can not be destroyed and you will have to fight for 3 hours and defend to win the siege based on what some have said on the forum this also happened in DarkFall 1.

I think it is crazy that this clan could have lost the city because of a BUG, and GM's can't do anything after they already won.

Comments

• gamekid2kgamekid2k Member Posts: 360
    Ouch, did you guys ran out of gear or what?  I can't imagine fighting for 3+ hours non stop to defend the bind stone. Greats on your epic victory.

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

• 123443211234123443211234 Member UncommonPosts: 244
    This siege stone bug has been known and used since the original Darkfall, just one of many broken mechanics carried over from the old game into the new that has not been fixed and likely will not be fixed any time soon.  FYI it has been in game for going on 3 years now.
  • NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

Grats Imperium, Incognito and the RISK Alliance for their victory among the broken mechanic and bullshit GMs who stood by and did absolutely nothing.