Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

What do ES fans want in the MMO that the SP does so well at?

MMOExposedMMOExposed lalal land, DCPosts: 6,255Member Uncommon
What do ES fans want in the MMO that the SP does so well at?

Comments

• azzamasinazzamasin Butler, OHPosts: 3,058Member Uncommon
    Only thing I enjoy the Single player TES games is the freedom to go anywhere I want.  I enjoy non-linear gameplay immensely even if I am segregated within a zone, as long as I don't have to follow a linear path from creation to cap.  But that means there has to be TONS of content like the single player TES games, not sporadic non-linear content like say GW2.  I want to run off in a direction and be overwhelmed with choices of what Point of Interest to visit first.  Information overload is what I crave in an exploration centric game but I doubt this will be the case with TESO.  I think the non-linear points of interest will be few and far between forcing players to stay on the linear treadmill.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• zaylinzaylin Olympia, WAPosts: 789Member

1. Customization: Character, apperence, Class IE being able to make a unique character. and it seems they are already taking great strides to do that. 

2. Exploration, nothing beats that heart pounding feeling when you enter that unknown cave for the first time, not knowing what your going to find. 

3. Housing: but it was already said it wont be in at launch, but not out of Xpac/Update.