Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MapleStory: Unleashed Update Coming Next Week

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Nexon has announced that MapleStory will be updated later this month with a new patch called "Unleashed". The update features an improved and overhauled UI as well as the addition of several new dungeons. The team has released a brand new trailer to show off the new features. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ARabidPumaARabidPuma Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Ahh level cap 250...
    and I'm only 141...
  • BaosterBaoster Member UncommonPosts: 1

Ah, this is why I rushed so much to get to 200 over the weeknd. Can't wait for the new UI and dungeons though ^-^

• thegrapplerthegrappler Member Posts: 7
    Wow, this is their answer for their mess of a game.  Make characters stronger and let gears and bonus stats wreck pvp further.  Wowww.... these  guys keep blowing it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • pocketg0dpocketg0d Member Posts: 1

i feel you man lvl 200 is easy now considering ive played on and off for probably 8 years now,

but lvl 200-250 is 10 trillion xp, 1-200 atm is about 20 bil

so whats that 500 times the amount to 200?? this will be like pre big bang again but stronger