Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta 3 Invites

Comments

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Originally posted by Seilan

Damn, I still haven't gotten an e-mail about this. I bought the collector's edition back then, registered and played the free month, but didn't subscribe. I checked the account to make sure the proper e-mail is registered, and there's no problem there either (I've also gotten e-mails from them in the past so I know it's correct.)

I still can't figure out why they would be sending keys, after saying that anyone who bought and registered the game would get to play during beta 3. Hopefully the rest of us will still catch a break.

Dont worry im in the same as you. You are not alone i got the CE and all that as well but nothin yet.

Just gotta wait.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• DzoneDzone Member UncommonPosts: 371
    i guss i'll be waiting to, i also got the 1.0 CE, only played a few months after launch than quit, but i guss are's is coming to.
    Originally posted by Dzone
    i guss i'll be waiting to, i also got the 1.0 CE, only played a few months after launch than quit, but i guss are's is coming to.

I just got my invite but to my old Email i made the account with long ago figures even tho i update my email "Confused"

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• Kayo83Kayo83 Member UncommonPosts: 399

Oh yeah! Im in! :D

How do I know if its PS3 or PC? Bah guess ill find out when I input the code later tonight!

imageEeeek!

• PhramePhrame Member Posts: 29

Just checked my e-mail address that I realized is attached to my Square-Enix account and found invites to FFXIV:ARR Alpha and all Beta Phase 2 tests that I never redeemed. FAIL!

And now I'm waiting for the Phase 3 invite :P 

Originally posted by Phrame

Just checked my e-mail address that I realized is attached to my Square-Enix account and found invites to FFXIV:ARR Alpha and all Beta Phase 2 tests that I never redeemed. FAIL!

phase 2 codes should work man.

^MMORPG.com

Originally posted by Kayo83

Oh yeah! Im in! :D

How do I know if its PS3 or PC? Bah guess ill find out when I input the code later tonight!

imageEeeek!

It would say PS3.

^MMORPG.com

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,256

Sad Pandaaaaa. I'll wait for you Open Beta.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979
    Damn no invite for me ;(
  • RosseLLRosseLL Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Originally posted by Punk999

I was in the phase 2 beta, and was eagerly anticipating playing the new updated beta tomorrow however when I updated my client its asking for a registration code. And I think I deleted my email which contained the phase 2 beta code, any suggestions ? Is there a place on the Square Enix site I can see my old code I originally registered?

• MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176

In!

Originally posted by RosseLL

I was in the phase 2 beta, and was eagerly anticipating playing the new updated beta tomorrow however when I updated my client its asking for a registration code. And I think I deleted my email which contained the phase 2 beta code, any suggestions ? Is there a place on the Square Enix site I can see my old code I originally registered?

Im not sure maybe contact support ? That sucks.

^MMORPG.com

• macarter0327macarter0327 Member Posts: 23
    No love for this version 1.0 CE owner yet, might be a weekend of The Last of Us and the new Superman Movie instead of beta! I'll survive...this weekend...barely! 
  • Fornax123Fornax123 Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Originally posted by macarter0327
    No love for this version 1.0 CE owner yet, might be a weekend of The Last of Us and the new Superman Movie instead of beta! I'll survive...this weekend...barely! 

I got an email a couple days ago saying:

"FFXIV: ARR is currently in the beta testing stage, with plans to begin the third phase of testing on June 14, 2013. All players who hold a service account from Version 1.0 have been granted access to the beta test."

If you bought 1.0 CE you should be in.

• brieenbrieen Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Looks like i struck out on all of hem /cry oooo well open hen headstat will get all caught up.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

• Godshelp12Godshelp12 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    edited August 2015

[Delete]

Post edited by Godshelp12 on
  • PlutonicwoesPlutonicwoes Member UncommonPosts: 343

Paid for the collectors edition of 14 1.0 before it ever launched and no beta invite. 

I guess they're not making good on that after all. 

• macarter0327macarter0327 Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by Fornax123

"FFXIV: ARR is currently in the beta testing stage, with plans to begin the third phase of testing on June 14, 2013. All players who hold a service account from Version 1.0 have been granted access to the beta test."

Yea I read that as well, but still no email just saying if things don't go as planned I have a back up plan in place.

• tats27tats27 Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Originally posted by Plutonicwoes

Paid for the collectors edition of 14 1.0 before it ever launched and no beta invite. 

I guess they're not making good on that after all. 

I'm sure they will. No place does it say that ALL Beta 3 Invites will be out by XX hour on the 13th.  I haven't received mine yet either and I too bought the 1.0 CE.

Give it until tomorrow morning before we raise the torches and pitchforks. 

send me a pm if you have an extra beta invite :P i wish hahaha

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

• Godshelp12Godshelp12 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    edited August 2015

[Delete]

Post edited by Godshelp12 on
    Originally posted by Godshelp12

I feel like some of us won't get access.

Kind of sucks since I applied for beta back in early April and have 1.0 registered from 2011 on my account.  Oh well. :/

image makes me sad

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974
    No beta invite for me, I hope I get one somehow tomorrow, I really miss the game :)
  • Fornax123Fornax123 Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Originally posted by Fornax123

Yea I read that as well, but still no email just saying if things don't go as planned I have a back up plan in place.

Yeah, I haven't got an email either, but had the beta client installed from rounds 1 and 2, and was able to patch it up with no problems.  Also, in the Account Management page, under Select Service -> Final Fantasy XIV -> Options List it shows "Beta Test" as a permanent option.  =)

And if I don't get in, lots of good movies to see this weekend!

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,892
    Originally posted by RosseLL

ok listen to me...

open up the launcher...

It will patch

You will get two choices 1, make an account, 2, enter beta key

ignore that and hit next

it will then give you a choice to say "yes I have an account". enter your info.

done, agree to terms it will update

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo