Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Comments

• GlissealGlisseal louisville, KYPosts: 3Member
    Even though Mark has said this isn't going to be Daoc 2..I'm willing to bet it will be DAM CLOSE. If you listen too,or read alot of the things made public ....How can you not think this is Daoc 2 even though in title it isn't?
  • SyngexxSyngexx Streetsboro, OHPosts: 12Member
    Originally posted by Glisseal
    Even though Mark has said this isn't going to be Daoc 2..I'm willing to bet it will be DAM CLOSE. If you listen too,or read alot of the things made public ....How can you not think this is Daoc 2 even though in title it isn't?

No PVE.

• azzamasinazzamasin Butler, OHPosts: 3,058Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Glisseal

Really hard to be damn close when there is zero PvE content.  I'm not saying it's going to be a bad game but it isn't a game for me.  I honestly enjoy PvE content way more then PvP but I do wish this game all the luck, as it's going ot need it  but then again MJ has said over and over he is making a Niche game.  The only Niche game I myself am looking forward to Lord British's Shroud of the Avatar.  https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• GlissealGlisseal louisville, KYPosts: 3Member
    There is going to be PVE...stated by Mark himself, just no loot/drops etc from those npc's. I just watched a video in which he said this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-1a8xj2aBE (25:05)It's part of the Mark -A- thon group of videos.