Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online: Check Your Inbox

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Ready to try your hand at the Elder Scrolls Online beta? If so, you'll want to check your inbox as the team has revealed that a big round of invites has been sent out to lucky recipients.

It’s been an exciting week for us already (check out our big announcement and new gameplay trailer if you missed it!), and now we have even more good news: we’re sending out a round of beta invites today for PC users. Check your email now to see if you’ve been invited.

Check out a beta FAQ article on the Elder Scrolls Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,171

Those tricky guys... I checked mine and sure enough... I got a coupon for a pilates class from my gym.

I don't even do pilates.  Kind of anticlimactic. 

• RynetRynet Member UncommonPosts: 114
    O'well no e-mail for me /goes back to eq1
  • FireWalkWithmeFireWalkWithme Member Posts: 17
    I got in.. but sadly I thought it would be a long term beta like the Wildstar one i'm in.. But it's just for set times this weekend :(
  • madnosmadnos Member Posts: 84

Just checked mine,

Had an email from them .

But they Rick Rolled me :P

It was E3 stuff :DD

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Didn't get an invite... Such a shame, been waiting since I signed up on the first day sign-ups were available!

Smile

• SawlstoneSawlstone Member Posts: 301
    Dang, only male enhancement product coupons.....again...
  • madnosmadnos Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by Sawlstone
    Dang, only male enhancement product coupons.....again...

Er,

enhancement coupons ? How's that work ?

The more enhanced ,cheaper it gets ?

Edit : BTW , would that be considered P2W ?

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Nothing for me!

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

Either this news is fake, or they completely forgot about me.

Don't they know who I am? I'lle contact them immediately.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by dellamorte666
    I got in.. but sadly I thought it would be a long term beta like the Wildstar one i'm in.. But it's just for set times this weekend :(

Nice job breaking the ESO NDA almost immediately!.. and the Wildstar NDA eventually.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,256
    Didn't even know we could sign up for Beta already. I've got my hopes and wishes on an FFXIV:ARR beta invite but this would have been a great backup =/
  • DominaznDominazn Member Posts: 46
    I got one..but not through MMORPG.
  • SunwolfNCSunwolfNC Member UncommonPosts: 188

Nothing but a "Hai! Check out deez vids!" email.

Back to NWO and MWO

• Blazi3Blazi3 Member UncommonPosts: 16

They should test from different locations as well, in regards to ping/latency. Unless they are having Continent specific servers? = Sorry haven't read up much on server details...

• InktomiInktomi Member UncommonPosts: 663

Comes home, watches new trailer, checks email...nada.

Turns on PS3, smiles about the PS4 announcement today and says to himself, "everything is going to be just fine."

• sycawaysycaway Member Posts: 2
    aw nope non for me either, but i wonder since mine was pretty plain if that's the reason.. but hopefully they send out more!
  • VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749
    Originally posted by Vannor

Nice job breaking the ESO NDA almost immediately!.. and the Wildstar NDA eventually.

Letting people know you got into beta is not breaking the NDA.

• GruugGruug Member RarePosts: 1,789
    Whille I have a passing interest in this game I am not interested in "beta". I will just check it out after launch.....maybe.

Let's party like it is 1863!

• FireWalkWithmeFireWalkWithme Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by Vorthanion

Yeah QQ dude

• 32style32style Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Fuck you Bethesda for making me wait more.

P.S. 

This Vannor guy must be mentally in stone age.

• RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494
    i dont think this was a big round of invites cause im not invited

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    NO invite.....again.
  • CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337
    We're sending out a big round of invites, but a higher percentage of you won't get an invite.
  • thrixxthrixx Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Originally posted by Vorthanion

4. Nondisclosure of Confidential Information.  You acknowledge that ZeniMax, through the investment of significant time, effort, and expense, is providing You confidential and/or proprietary trade information, intellectual property, business information or materials as part of the Beta Trial and that ZeniMax wishes to maintain the confidentiality of its Confidential Information.  As a material inducement to ZeniMax to enter into this Agreement and to permit You access to participate in the Beta Trial, You hereby expressly represent and agree that You will not disclose, nor make any use of, or benefit from, directly or indirectly, the Confidential Information of ZeniMax.

(a)  “Confidential Information” as used in this Agreement shall mean any and all information or material, of every kind and form, in electronic or tangible form, relating to the Beta Trial, Game or any other ZeniMax products and services which are made available to You by ZeniMax under this Agreement, whether or not designated as Confidential Information by ZeniMax.   Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, all information relating to the Beta Trial, Your selection as a Beta Trial participant, the Game (including but not limited to information and ideas relating to the Game, software, software code, designs, graphics, rules, playing strategies, artwork, visual depictions, plot, theme, settings, characters, characterizations, skills, emails, screenshots, marketing emails, marketing and promotional plans, current, future or proposed products or services of ZeniMax, written or printed documents, announcements or prereleases, product samples, artwork, graphics, promotional and/or marketing items), the Beta Trial forums and other private ZeniMax forums, business and/or trade secrets, testing protocols, processes, and standards relating to the Game and/or associated products or services of ZeniMax.