Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP balance

DeadlobsterDeadlobster Member UncommonPosts: 126

Thinking about resubbing and I was wondering about the PVP balance. Have new players any chance? last time I played there was OP groups in the pvp games and the opposing teams just didn't even bother competing. Haven't played in a few years but I'm thinking of having a look. always liked the game.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DeadlobsterDeadlobster Member UncommonPosts: 126
    guess not many people play anymore :)
  • Destiny2010Destiny2010 Member UncommonPosts: 327
    Pvp depends on several things, skill with your class (training) and gear. Some help comes from the class balance also, but don`t look blind on it. Not much into pvp these days ingame, so not sure how helpful I can be, but Ranger and Conq are "good" classes at least atm. Sure there are others also, just not known to me.
  • ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

I bought the game(collectors edition) thinking there would be epic battle keep fights.

I'm still waiting for one.

• EmbororEmboror Member Posts: 8

PVP hasnt change much during years as FC neglects to give us some PVP changes.. only one minigame map is coming in the "near" future" There are still imbalances between group making in minies and also big cap between PVP levels.  Funcom will be introducing new style of minigames called Unchained where all get the same gears no matter whats you PVP level. This might help abit to the gear cap also no PVE gear is allowed in those as currently T4 stuff is even better than T3 PVP gears.