Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I haven't been so happy about a console reveal...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

Comments

• ShauneepeakShauneepeak Member UncommonPosts: 424
    Only sad thing is PS+ required for multiplayer but it is the same price as XBL Gold and gets you a crap ton of free games, skins, and avatars plus I bought the 15 month discount bundle they had little while ago so doesn't bother me in the least.image
  • clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463
    Will they still give good support to the smaller developer group's? That was alway's my favorite part of playstation, you could find some very odd, but hella fun games.
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549

I agree. Amazing PS4

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by Shauneepeak
    Only sad thing is PS+ required for multiplayer but it is the same price as XBL Gold and gets you a crap ton of free games, skins, and avatars plus I bought the 15 month discount bundle they had little while ago so doesn't bother me in the least.image

PS+ is cheaper than XBL membership, but im not sure that you need it for multiplayer

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893

The PS4 is totally amazing , Ive always been a PS fan and didn't buy into the Xbox franchise because I felt Microsoft was just trying to do a cash grab at gamers .

And here we have it , Microcrap $500 and Sony $400  and cant share games with your friends if you buy the Junkbox .

Clearly Microcrap is doing what they do best . Trying to bleed us dry .

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    PS4 is gonna have a LOT of MMOs too. Planetside 2, DCUO, EQ Next(?), and FFXIV was announced.

• SuperDonkSuperDonk Member UncommonPosts: 759
    I'm impressed too, I'm reconsidering my stance on pc only. Besides I just got a new TV, might as well find another use for it besides Game of Thrones.
  • GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

Bad for PC soon we have clumsy constrolls, avatars idiotic movement and god awefull camera movement.

Will be nightmare seeing all my favorite PC games going down the drain:(

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398

PS+ has never been required to play multiplayer on the PS3, i see no reason for it to be required on PS4 either.

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • megaraxmegarax Member UncommonPosts: 269
    Originally posted by GroovyFlower

Bad for PC soon we have clumsy constrolls, avatars idiotic movement and god awefull camera movement.

Will be nightmare seeing all my favorite PC games going down the drain:(

By now we know you have an unhealthy obsession when it comes to consoles. Take a deep breath and leave your computer for a few hours. I think we can manage without you for a short time.

• ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    I dont see how new consoles are amazing. just updatet graphicks with same shitty game pads.
  • causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Originally posted by Fusion

PS+ has never been required to play multiplayer on the PS3, i see no reason for it to be required on PS4 either.

It is required, confirmed by Sony @ the E3. However, it's only 50? dollars per year and you get quite some free games every month so it's not really a negative. I'm really looking forward to the PS4!

It will be similar to PS+ on the PS3 so if you want to know more about it, look up the PS+ faq.

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589
    PS4 not being region blocked and also being able to buy second hand games has made me really happy.

Plus the hardware behind the PS4 is quite impressive.

PC/PS4 all the way.

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    The benefits of consoles?
    One architecture. If it's an exclusive title then devs can make something wonderful with the given kit.
    Plug and play.
    Can have it unobtrusively (!) in the living room. Ideal for if/when you get visitors.

I'm sure if you take your time and think, you can come up with pros/cons for both styles of gaming.

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589
    Originally posted by Arskaaa
    I dont see how new consoles are amazing. just updatet graphicks with same shitty game pads.

If theres ever a time for a PC only gamer to buy a console.. it would be now by getting the PS4.

• kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    Pretty sure that console price is low due to paying for trading games.