Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO on PS4 LOL!!!!! ahahahhahahahahaha

1235»

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,010
    Originally posted by Hokie
    Originally posted by ZombieKen
    I don't see how this is a surprise.  TES console numbers dwarfed the PC from what I've heard.

This is true.

And then what I heard is that to this day Skyrim is still selling decent on the PC. While sales for the console have almost dried up.

And when they are added up PC sales have almost overtaken the total number of console sales, and are then expected to do so within the year, and eventually to surpass it.

sorry but at this point I'm going to ask for "link".

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Oh god, not ANOTHER MMO being released on consoles. 

There goes the community.... and the game will be dumbed down for the FPS kiddies and have an awful interface. 

The only thing they can do to redeem themselves is to have separate servers for PC and console, and thats not even a good thing because it will split the community. 

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by stragen001

Oh god, not ANOTHER MMO being released on consoles. 

There goes the community.... and the game will be dumbed down for the FPS kiddies and have an awful interface. 

The only thing they can do to redeem themselves is to have separate servers for PC and console, and thats not even a good thing because it will split the community. 

A community that would have never existed in the first place if they hadn't done the oh godish thing. You got to pick your rants better than that so you don't contradict yourself.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063
    Originally posted by Sovrath
    Originally posted by Hokie
    Originally posted by ZombieKen
    I don't see how this is a surprise.  TES console numbers dwarfed the PC from what I've heard.

This is true.

And then what I heard is that to this day Skyrim is still selling decent on the PC. While sales for the console have almost dried up.

And when they are added up PC sales have almost overtaken the total number of console sales, and are then expected to do so within the year, and eventually to surpass it.

sorry but at this point I'm going to ask for "link".

Wish I could. Have a friend that works in the industry who asked some of the people hes knows at Bethesda indirectly how has the Steam sales been doing. He got  an answer more or less what I wrote out.

I may have misquoted him as within the year or versus within a year. And I did ask my friend was that vs the 360 or PS3, and he made it sound like it was combined. But he didnt get a straight answer either, simply because he didnt ask it as a straight forward question.

I dont want to get anyone in trouble as this is more or less behind the scenes stuff and Im not sure what is and isnt confidential. So Im more than willing to say I heard it from someone who heard it from someone. But the over all impression I got was that "they" were suprised PC sales were still doing decent and climbing almost two years after release.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• superpatasuperpata Member UncommonPosts: 190
    When they showed the skyrim sales for pc vs consoles, it did not include digital sales at all. Even then the pc was not that far from ps3. If one takes into account all the digital copies, I am sure even back then it sold more than ps3.