Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift F2P Is it worth it?

2»

Comments

• LissLiss Member Posts: 48

I think Rift is a great game. Honestly, it is one of the few MMO's out there that is worth the sub to me. They are updating and adding content quite often and the game just feels really well put together. I think its a little more casual than some people want which means they chew through the content pretty quickly and end up getting bored.

For me, I took a really long break and came back after SL released so I had to catch up with my guild which really sucked. But I like the pvp warfronts, I like the dungeons. I've just now started doing expert dungeons and working on getting my hit to 400 so I can raid w/ my guild.

I've always liked having the options of what to do to level. You can quest, you can grind mobs, pvp, dungeons, rifts, or onslaughts. There's a ton of crafting to do, gathering, fishing and all the world events.

The only thing I don't like about it, is that it is SUPER solo friendly except for the dungeons. Other than that its a really fun game for me. I would reccommend it to anyone looking for a solid MMO.

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    its free , try it and decide yourself , u arent losing anything (time but if u like theme park mmorpgs) avoid 1-29 chat and u will be fine :P
  • XeonsoldierXeonsoldier Member Posts: 190
    WIth the certain population increase, I would say, yes you should like it. But then again, to each's own.